The Student Room Group

Anyone here enjoy late evening/night time walks

Scroll to see replies

Used to do them quite frequently, but now I'm just lazy.
I love walking my puppy at nighttime it helps me to clear my head and evaluate my life. I feel completely safe even in the darkness because I live on Dartmoor and I rarely bump into anyone on my walks. I think that exploring the countryside helps me to appreciate the finer details in life everyday.
I love late evening walks, but am reluctant to go for them when living in a city (even if it is relatively safe to do so). This is one of the reasons I'm looking forward to living back on campus next year as I feel you can be completely safe going out at any time.
I love it but i'm way too scared to do that anymore. Not that i used to anyways but now i wouldn't even consider it.
Night is the best time for a walk!
It's so much quieter and a great time to clear your head. I love it.
:yep: kinda want to go for one now
Original post by Serine Soul
I love them! Have to keep someone with me for safety though

Original post by Feel_me
Rah man, that be risky. Unless i'm in a group, i don't dare walk out at night.

Jeesus... where do you guys live? Iraq??
Original post by moonlightmoon
I love it but i'm way too scared to do that anymore. Not that i used to anyways but now i wouldn't even consider it.

This is why I'm glad to be tall... and male. Much less likely to be confronted or otherwise attacked.
Original post by cbreef
This is why I'm glad to be tall... and male. Much less likely to be confronted or otherwise attacked.

You have to be hench.
Thought I was the only person to enjoy those walks! Especially alone. Unless it's cold out then with someone. Especially those sunset walks! Not that great in the inner city as to a less metro or suburban area.

Quick Reply