The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy Applicants 2018

Hey there,
I thought it would be a fun idea to launch a new thread for all those applying to study a Physiotherapy degree commencing Sept 2018!

What universities are you hoping to apply to?

Wishing you all the best of luck throughout the application process!
Hannah

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I am applying to Queen Margaret, really nervous about it! Been doing an access course and in a work placement just now.
Hi, couldn't seem to find a group for applicants of 2017/ 18? I'm applying for physio at Cardiff, Liverpool, Nottingham, Sheffield Hallam and Northumbria. I'm from Birmingham myself!
Original post by flossie105
Hi, couldn't seem to find a group for applicants of 2017/ 18? I'm applying for physio at Cardiff, Liverpool, Nottingham, Sheffield Hallam and Northumbria. I'm from Birmingham myself!
I've applied to Nottingham, Cardiff, Birmingham, Liverpool and Leeds Beckett. Birmingham is definitely my top choice! Have you heard anything from any of them yet?
Ik its late but im sending my UCAS off tomorrow :s yeah birmingham is ranked really high and a great city ahah
Original post by mollymcguirk
I've applied to Nottingham, Cardiff, Birmingham, Liverpool and Leeds Beckett. Birmingham is definitely my top choice! Have you heard anything from any of them yet?

Ik its late but im sending my UCAS off tomorrow :s yeah birmingham is ranked really high and a great city ahah
I have applied for Birmingham, Sheffield Hallam, Nottingham, Northumbria and Liverpool. Received an interview from Birmingham and Northumbria, their very soon! Has anyone had an interview yet/ have any idea about types of questions that might be asked?
Original post by JoDobson1
I have applied for Birmingham, Sheffield Hallam, Nottingham, Northumbria and Liverpool. Received an interview from Birmingham and Northumbria, their very soon! Has anyone had an interview yet/ have any idea about types of questions that might be asked?

Whens your interview for Birmingham? I never heard from them to say they received my application so going to ring them on monday but I got an interview for Leeds beckett
Original post by mollymcguirk
Whens your interview for Birmingham? I never heard from them to say they received my application so going to ring them on monday but I got an interview for Leeds beckett

Birmingham is soon, 29th November! Oh fab whens that? I live very local to leeds beckett, I use the gym facilities daily!
Original post by JoDobson1
Birmingham is soon, 29th November! Oh fab whens that? I live very local to leeds beckett, I use the gym facilities daily!
29th november also!! Haha and ah Leeds beckett is like my 5th/back up choice - I never visited it (my others are Nottigham, Birmingham, Liverpool, Cardiff)
Exciting!!! yeah, I didn't look Leeds is a great city though. Have you heard anything from your others?
Is anyone looking to apply to UEA? Also applying to Nottingham and Sheffield Hallam.
Hi, has anyone else received an interview invitation for Salford or Brighton?
Original post by Munch3618
Is anyone looking to apply to UEA? Also applying to Nottingham and Sheffield Hallam.

I applied to UEA and got rejected 4 days later. I think it was due to my C grade in English Language at GCSE and being predicted ABB when they wanted AAB.
I’ve also applied to Sheffield Hallam, Coventry, Worcester and Herforshire.
Original post by Sarahloretta761
Hi, has anyone else received an interview invitation for Salford or Brighton?

I had an interview at Brighton last Wednesday :smile:

I've applied for UEA but haven't heard anything back yet :/

(also applied for Birmingham, Cardiff, Southampton and Brighton)
Original post by asdfghjkl_:)
I had an interview at Brighton last Wednesday :smile:

I'm not able to make my interview for Brighton since I live in Northern Ireland and the flights/accommodation for the time of my interview didn't suit whatsoever, so they offered me a Skype interview.. they have told me that not being able to make the interview in person won't affect my application so I hope that's true.. What sort of questions were asked in the one to one?

I’ve applied for UEA however haven’t heard anything yet. I did get an interview for Sheffield Hallam though.
Reply 18
Original post by asdfghjkl_:)
I've applied for UEA but haven't heard anything back yet :/

(also applied for Birmingham, Cardiff, Southampton and Brighton)

Heyyy I went there last week as well. did you get an offer from them today? I got rejected because I think I didn't speak up that much during the group interview honestly 😂
Hey guys,

So I was a 2017 applicant. I applied to Birmingham, East Anglia, Brunel, Brighton, Northumbria, and Southampton.

I got offers from Brunel and Southampton.

I got rejections from Birmingham, East Anglia, and Northumbria (all before an interview)

Brighton were going to give me an interview, but i had already accepted Southampton. I start in January 2018

If you guys have questions about the interviews or the application process, then feel free to ask.

Quick Reply

Latest