The Student Room Group

dumped by text message

feeling so down my gf dumped me out of the blue by text i thought we had a good relationship and she seemed happy but this morning she finished with me by text and said we can still be friends? I told her I was too hurt to be just friends and she got angry why would she do this all of a sudden? we had been together for 6 months
When you think that you had a good relationship, it's not always the same for the other person. You'll have to ask her why she feels like she can't be with you anymore, although I can understand why being friends is too painful to be.
Original post by Valyrian
When you think that you had a good relationship, it's not always the same for the other person. You'll have to ask her why she feels like she can't be with you anymore, although I can understand why being friends is too painful to be.

I dont understand thats all she said last week to me she had never felt happier
Original post by the end is near
I dont understand thats all she said last week to me she had never felt happier

Well I don't know everything that's happened between you two, so you really need to talk about it.
Original post by Valyrian
Well I don't know everything that's happened between you two, so you really need to talk about it.

she refuses to talk about it :frown:
move on.

and don't be friends with her unless you want ******** drama.
Reply 6
Pretty mean trick dumping in this way. Once someone's feelings have changed, they've changed and there's no rhyme nor reason. Girls are the worst for this I think. Throw yourself on friends, music, new persuits and live to fight another day.
she refuses to talk about it :frown:

She cheated on you.
Reply 8
Ye she most likely likes someone else or cheated on you.
6 months though its not that deep move on lad

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by übermensch
She cheated on you.

that's why I fear I did ask if there was someone else and she said no
that's why I fear I did ask if there was someone else and she said no

Why would she admit to that?
Original post by übermensch
She cheated on you.

I don't know - there might be another reason. Try writing her a letter (NOT abusive) and don't send it. That way you will be able to accept that it's finished. But six months is quite short. Best x
Reply 12
no offense mate but just get over it. I understand that its an unfortunate thing to happen but you guys have only been going out 6 months its not really that big of a deal at tis stage.
It isn'
It isn't a very nice way to be dumped at all, only small comfort was that it wasn't later down the line but it is pretty heartless way to end it.
Loool A few months ago my ex dumped me over text as well bruh. It's the way of the times, just text how you feel. Not the right way obvs. And you'll get thru this bruv. Go out with the bois and tear **** up, last thing you want her to do is see you moping.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending