The Student Room Group

Does this girl like me?

So I went to this party last night and I met this girl who I didn't know before. My friend introduced me to her, and her friend. We simply exchanged names and didn't talk much at the start. However at some point, I managed to be alone with her and we talked a little more and I got to know a little more about her. Later into this party we were are all drunk, had nothing to do and we were all gathered in one place and she asks me if she could kiss me on the cheek and I said yes and let her, but after she kissed me on the cheek, she kissed me on the lips and I kissed her back. She even let me hug her and hold her. So that's that. But even more later into the party she flirts with me and I flirt back, next minute I was brave and to me surprise was making out. I think she liked it. After when we were all going home she didn't talk much and we all went our separate ways.

It's the next day now and she hasn't messaged me. Does that mean she's not interested in me, or is the guy supposed to talk first? Maybe she only did those things just because she was drunk or bored.

I like her, she's got this like tough front but when you get to know her, she's really nice. But, I'm afraid of getting rejected or look like a fool for getting the wrong impression.
Original post by Anonymous
So I went to this party last night and I met this girl who I didn't know before. My friend introduced me to her, and her friend. We simply exchanged names and didn't talk much at the start. However at some point, I managed to be alone with her and we talked a little more and I got to know a little more about her. Later into this party we were are all drunk, had nothing to do and we were all gathered in one place and she asks me if she could kiss me on the cheek and I said yes and let her, but after she kissed me on the cheek, she kissed me on the lips and I kissed her back. She even let me hug her and hold her. So that's that. But even more later into the party she flirts with me and I flirt back, next minute I was brave and to me surprise was making out. I think she liked it. After when we were all going home she didn't talk much and we all went our separate ways.

It's the next day now and she hasn't messaged me. Does that mean she's not interested in me, or is the guy supposed to talk first? Maybe she only did those things just because she was drunk or bored.

I like her, she's got this like tough front but when you get to know her, she's really nice. But, I'm afraid of getting rejected or look like a fool for getting the wrong impression.

No duh. She was drunk and projected those sexual feelings onto you as you were there. Nothing more nothing less
Why not just text back to see? She's probably waiting for you to text, just like you are her. As for the hard front it may be down to a difficult upbringing or failed past relationships, but I'm sure you can get through :smile: good luck!
Reply 3
Take chances and speak to her first. You won't know until you take initiative.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending