Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loftx)
    dunno about yours Egan - methinks you've been watching too much Shrek.
    Shrek! SHREK! How dare you! *bats loftx over the head with stick*...

Honestly...people these days...just because my skintone is a little...different...*sniff*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Shrek! SHREK! How dare you! *bats loftx over the head with stick*...

Honestly...people these days...just because my skintone is a little...different...*sniff*
    *after a few minutes unconsious from stick*

Oh dear, sorry egan, didn't mean to upset you, but i'm pretty sure you're not green, unless you're a bit ill (if you are my sincerest apoligies and get well soon.)

Here have a tissue

*Gingerly passes egan box of tissues*

ReputationRep:
    Here Lord H...not sure if you've been trying this-

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loftx)
    Oh dear, sorry egan, didn't mean to upset you, but i'm pretty sure you're not green
    Oh so now I'm abnormal! So that's how you feel! ...we can't all have beautiful skin you know! *runs off weeping*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Oh so now I'm abnormal! So that's how you feel! ...we can't all have beautiful skin you know! *runs off weeping*

I am not handling the situation well here...

Why don't you just post a photo, coz I have to admit there's a bit difference between what I look like and my drawing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Here Lord H...not sure if you've been trying this-

I like simple things.

But I can't find my picture of me, I must have forgotten to save it or saved it in the wrong place or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loftx)
    I am not handling the situation well here...

Why don't you just post a photo, coz I have to admit there's a bit difference between what I look like and my drawing.
    *chuckles*...now where would be the fun in that! I'd lose my mystery factor and we can't have that...

(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    But I can't find my picture of me, I must have forgotten to save it or saved it in the wrong place or something.
    Just draw another one...shouldn't take long...just a nice simple one will surfice...it's not a competition just a bit of fun...

ReputationRep:
    there..

(o) (o)
    / \
    \____/

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.