The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Egan1
Happy Birthday and all that. May you have recieved many pairs of socks!

Look what I made you, an unconventional birthday card AT! Happy Birthday! :tongue: :biggrin:
Reply 61
waiting2smile
Look what I made you, an unconventional birthday card AT! Happy Birthday! :tongue: :biggrin:

cool card :biggrin:
Reply 62
waiting2smile

Hehe thanks I have only just seen that as I have been out it must have taken ages to draw that. You bought a smile to my face.
Reply 63
slowjamz
I want to stay 18 forever. I like it here :tongue:

Me too!
amazingtrade
Hehe thanks I have only just seen that as I have been out it must have taken ages to draw that. You bought a smile to my face.

No it didn’t take long. At least I didn’t think so, seeing as I’m ill and confined to my room for I don’t know how many more days. Glad it brought a smile to your face, hope you're having a great birthday. :smile:
amazingtrade
I want to stay 21 for ever! Help :mad:

PS Just had to go to canal street with my cousin he bought me lots of free drinks but I had to watchhim snog his boyfriend. :frown:

Hmm Im 23
Investmentboy
Hmm Im 23

grandad...
I dont think that makes it any the more easier for our friend in crisis here.....
may i ask the definition of hexadecimal.........im not dumb just curious
Reply 68
amazingtrade
I want to stay 21 for ever! Help :mad:

PS Just had to go to canal street with my cousin he bought me lots of free drinks but I had to watchhim snog his boyfriend. :frown:

Lol..you're not too old yet!!!
mardi gra?(i know i must've spelt it wrong)
Reply 69
PhilipsCDRW
In hexadecimal, 22 is 16.

So you could truthfully say you're 16 if you were born a score and two years ago.

Or say with all validity that you're 18 when you breathed your first breath two dozen years previously.

Or measure it in light years.
Reply 70
bratcat
Or measure it in light years.

is that even possible, my mind boggles
Reply 71
waiting2smile

There's a subliminal message hidden in that image somewhere...

I swear...*not paranoid*
LifeWired
There's a subliminal message hidden in that image somewhere...

I swear...*not paranoid*

There might be. *Laughs wickedly*

However, I promise no more poetry! :tongue:
Reply 73
waiting2smile
There might be. *Laughs wickedly*

However, I promise no more poetry! :tongue:

no more keats? :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending