The Student Room Group

Terribly describe your favourite film plot😂

Old man with mosquito cane and white hair makes Dinosaurs into a theme park. Technical issues and a chunky guy with whipped cream leads to many deaths and dinosaurs being free.
T-Rex eats a few people with the only warning sign being water ripples.
Emotional helicopter flight.

Can you guess the film!?😂
A simple one to get it started.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Jurassic Park

Was it intentionally easy?

Sh*t now I'm hooked to the thread
Reply 2
Original post by voldo
Jurassic Park

Was it intentionally easy?

Sh*t now I'm hooked to the thread

Intentionally easy to get the ball rolling😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by beccam.rtin
Old man with mosquito cane and white hair makes Dinosaurs into a theme park. Technical issues and a chunky guy with whipped cream leads to many deaths and dinosaurs being free.
T-Rex eats a few people with the only warning sign being a few water ripples.
Alan saves the day.
Emotional helicopter flight at the end.

Can you guess the film!?😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jurassic park/world?
Reply 4
Original post by S2M
Jurassic park/world?

Easy one, yeah💁🏻

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Easy one, yeah💁🏻

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have one.
Some Asian guy with long hair has to go to the Wild West when some poxy princess is captured.
He then meets some run down cowboy and they both find the princess together while kicking ass.
Reply 6
Original post by S2M
I have one.
Some Asian guy with long hair has to go to the Wild West when some poxy princess is captured.
He then meets some run down cowboy and they both find the princess together while kicking ass.

The one with Jackie Chan. Something Noon😂 I can't remember

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
The one with Jackie Chan. Something Noon😂 I can't remember

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes! Shanghai Noon. You've seen it?
Reply 8
If anyone wants to watch worst movie ever, I strongly suggest 'Europa report'.
Reply 9
Original post by S2M
Yes! Shanghai Noon. You've seen it?

I have yes. I used to be obsessed with Jackie Chan films lmao.
There was this one movie where this one thing happened. Then that led to something else happening. Which made a bunch of things happen. Then something else happened. Can't remember what it was but eventually these people did this stuff to make this thing happen. The best part was when this part happened because guess what it led to the best thing happening.
white family who were probs top of the hierarchy in africa and oppressed everyone move to America and their daughter learns the real meaning of oppression and subordination and pressure from 3 faux-celeb girls at her high school. She's forced to hang out with the runt of the litter (gays and punks) until she can climb her way to the top of the hierarchy which ends in a "female dog"-battle and a civil war.

:-)
Original post by TheOutlawed
There was this one movie where this one thing happened. Then that led to something else happening. Which made a bunch of things happen. Then something else happened. Can't remember what it was but eventually these people did this stuff to make this thing happen. The best part was when this part happened because guess what it led to the best thing happening.

Yeah I think I've seen that one before
Original post by Inexorably
white family who were probs top of the hierarchy in africa and oppressed everyone move to America and their daughter learns the real meaning of oppression and subordination and pressure from 3 faux-celeb girls at her high school. She's forced to hang out with the runt of the litter (gays and punks) until she can climb her way to the top of the hierarchy which ends in a "female dog"-battle and a civil war.

:-)

Mean Girls😂😫
Reply 14
I have yes. I used to be obsessed with Jackie Chan films lmao.

Same here, absolutely love them! :smile: Have you also seen Shanghai Knights?
Original post by S2M
Same here, absolutely love them! :smile: Have you also seen Shanghai Knights?

Yeah I have indeed! I've not seen either of them in such a long time though😢 May have to give them another watch one day.
Reply 16
Yeah I have indeed! I've not seen either of them in such a long time though😢 May have to give them another watch one day.

True, they're amazing and so funny. I've already seen both of them 3 times. :smile:
Original post by S2M
True, they're amazing and so funny. I've already seen both of them 3 times. :smile:

Oh wow, you must love them lmao.
Childs mother dies before birth, child grows up with attitude problems and gets abducted, dad has to search for child but has no friends so employs the help of another fish that's "simple" (To put it kindly.).

Long story short neglectful dad finds son and the other "simple" fish get a f*cking sh*t a** spinoff movie that never should have been made.
it's not my favourite movie but I thought it be fun to do. A zebra and a tiger meet at a New Years party said zebra moves to same high school as tiger. Tiger and zebra become friends, tiger wants to sing and do non tiger things so his friends tell him to stop hanging out with the zebra who must do only zebra things. They sing anyway and all of the animals in the zoo were happy and started singing along cause they're a bunch of hypocrites

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending