The Student Room Group

Terribly describe your favourite film plot😂

Scroll to see replies

Proof that exercising is better for your health if you are young. A child survived yet two priests died.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by beccam.rtin
Oh wow, you must love them lmao.

Yeah, they're appealing for some reason.
basically - my guy realises he was dreaming his whole life - realises he can have a bunch of super powers and just shoots things - realises he's pretty damn important - finds his polar opposite who can basically duplicate more of himself - kills him - ends up dying himself - the world is saved and the evil robots get destroyed.
Original post by Gem Thief
Childs mother dies before birth, child grows up with attitude problems and gets abducted, dad has to search for child but has no friends so employs the help of another fish that's "simple" (To put it kindly.).

Long story short neglectful dad finds son and the other "simple" fish get a f*cking sh*t a** spinoff movie that never should have been made.

I feel like this may be nemo but I've never seen it so can't be sure.
I feel like this may be nemo but I've never seen it so can't be sure.

yeah
Original post by 27FT
it's not my favourite movie but I thought it be fun to do. A zebra and a tiger meet at a New Years party said zebra moves to same high school as tiger. Tiger and zebra become friends, tiger wants to sing and do non tiger things so his friends tell him to stop hanging out with the zebra who must do only zebra things. They sing anyway and all of the animals in the zoo were happy and started singing along cause they're a bunch of hypocrites

Lmao high school musical? Animal edition😂
Original post by angelike1
basically - my guy realises he was dreaming his whole life - realises he can have a bunch of super powers and just shoots things - realises he's pretty damn important - finds his polar opposite who can basically duplicate more of himself - kills him - ends up dying himself - the world is saved and the evil robots get destroyed.

Matrix m8 ez mode
Lmao high school musical? Animal edition😂

Ding ding ding 😂
my guy likes rocks - some other guys tell lies and my guy has to spend a lot more time playing with rocks.

my guy gets assaulted and **** - its fine coz my guy is smart - my guy starts digging - my guy gets money - my guy then gets a boat - the end
Some guy in a costume teams up with some other people in costumes meanwhile the spoilt emo and slightly racist rich kid tries to kill the guy in the costume whilst forming a team of MORE costumed people with more racist personas.

Also, there's a little ninja girl with purple hair and a faeces baton.
14 midgets and an old white guy walk to a mountain to try and sweet talk a dragon who is a obsessive hoarder
Young woman enters an illegal relationship with a man is 10 years her senior, her father opposes the union so her boyfriend randomly shoots him and they burn the house down, they go on the run and build a treehouse and kill a ton of people for no reason and then the her boyfriend ends up in the electric chair. The end.
Reply 32
A child witnesses his own father murdered and is manipulated into believing that he did it. Horrified, he runs away and befriends two outcasts. Years later, an old friend begs him to come back to save their kingdom from a horrible dictator. At the end he fights to the death against his own uncle saving everyone.
A man learns that he needs to jerk off more and be able to sell pens to become a billionaire.
After he becomes outstandingly rich and owns his own rather illegal company, he f***s up his social life with his wife and friends after sucking on some out of date lemons, and becoming a druggie.
Then before he leaves the business he decides to make music which had weird sound waves which makes him change his mind.
He goes to prison and comes out as a lecturer addicted to pens.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending