The Student Room Group

ugly male + high testosterone = torture

how am i supposed to cope?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 1billioneuro

Are you the ugly male with high testosterone inflicting 'torture' onto others or are you involved with an ugly male with high testosterone where the experience is 'torture'?
Reply 2
Original post by jabbathemuttdog
Are you the ugly male with high testosterone inflicting 'torture' onto others or are you involved with an ugly male with high testosterone where the experience is 'torture'?

my post answers that
(edited 6 years ago)
the contents of my post answers that

'how am I supposed to cope'? Could mean both.
Reply 4
Play to your strengths, work on the weaknesses.
my post answers that

no it doesn't
I suppose the guy's looking at you and going:

Oh ugly female + high oestrogen would be fun to wind up

Edit: OH misinterpreted your question. Sorry about that. Looks are deceiving, good looking guys can be total douches you know. Girls genuinely mean it when they say they like guys for who they are :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)

You cant expect others to find you attractive if you dont find yourself good looking
Original post by SuperHuman98
You cant expect others to find you attractive if you dont find yourself good looking

I agree.

They're inflicting the torture by making people look at them
Original post by debs20153
Get yourself neutered like dogs do

How rude
Buy my book, it's 200 pound, but it will even get you pulling Kim Kardashian, no refunds - but there's 100% positive rating
Original post by TheOutlawed
They're inflicting the torture by making people look at them

☕️🐸
Original post by BrumSoulja
Buy my book, it's 200 pound, but it will even get you pulling Kim Kardashian, no refunds - but there's 100% positive rating

What's it called?
What's it called?

You should probably ask them after they write it.
Original post by TheOutlawed
You should probably ask them after they write it.

:bootyshake:
:bootyshake:

Jabba jabba jabba
Original post by 27FT
I suppose the guy's looking at you and going:

Oh ugly female + high oestrogen would be fun to wind up

Edit: OH misinterpreted your question. Sorry about that. Looks are deceiving, good looking guys can be total douches you know. ""Girls genuinely mean it when they say they like guys for who they are :smile: ""

:rofl3::rofl2::rofl3:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by SomeFire
:rofl3::rofl2::rofl3:

Well maybe I do then. But so many girls say they will go for a guy less attractive then them because they are more likely to keep them, if that's the case. I'm being entirely honest in my opinion, when I date someone there must be a meeting of minds. It doesn't matter how good looking the guy is, if our personalities mesh too much, if our philosophies differ too much or le gasp he's incapable of creating his own opinions and philosophies then I won't date him.
Original post by trapking
Jabba jabba jabba

Heyyy boo..:colone:

Quick Reply

Latest