The Student Room Group

Referal coursework at uni HELP!

I'm so so scared because I got a referal for one of my essays at uni. I'm really panicking about it because the new essay question I have has nothing to do with what iv studied, Iv emailed all the tuttors and they are all away for the summer, so I have no help! What should I do. I will fall out of uni if I don't get his right!
Original post by Gingersnap11
I'm so so scared because I got a referal for one of my essays at uni. I'm really panicking about it because the new essay question I have has nothing to do with what iv studied, Iv emailed all the tuttors and they are all away for the summer, so I have no help! What should I do. I will fall out of uni if I don't get his right!

On what basis did you get a referral?

There should be someone in the department. Speak to a real person in the department and id expect one of the lecturers to pick it up. If they are on holiday then be brief, clear and concise if you want an answer. They wont be in the mood for extensive correspondence, but its a legitimate concern.
Original post by Gingersnap11

I can't see how this is right - they've given you a referral essay topic totally unrelated to what you've studied?!

I think you need to speak to your school/department about this. Your lecturers won't be away for the entire summer - they're there all year round.

Quick Reply

Latest