This OCR Unified Biology paper tomorrow, anyone know how to revise for it

Watch
alice.grantham4
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Ok, weve been told that everything can come up on this and that its mainly about practicals. but the sample paper we did, (2016 practice paper) had like nothing on it that we have learnt? and nothing that we had been told, so I now have no idea what im supposed to be revising? anyone able to help??
ImagineCats
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by alice.grantham4)
Ok, weve been told that everything can come up on this and that its mainly about practicals. but the sample paper we did, (2016 practice paper) had like nothing on it that we have learnt? and nothing that we had been told, so I now have no idea what im supposed to be revising? anyone able to help??
I'm cramming units 1-6 now until around 5 ish, then I'll flip through my PAG book with all the practicals, then go through maths (particularly graphs) in the CGP maths book, then at 9 I'll watch Handmaid's Tale
thenerdsam
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
im cramming all units in and going over the unified biology papers. theres a question on calculting genetic diversity from different locus'. any idea on how youre supposed to do that?
HaveFa1th
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
total polymorphic loci/total loci
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (76)
63.33%
I don't have everything I need (44)
36.67%

Watched Threads