The Student Room Group

Flirting

Bit of stupid question, but the title say it all. I'm so good at flirting with someone for fun, that I don't actually like, but when it comes to someone I do, I can hardly get my words out! Help!

Scroll to see replies

This is the most accurate thing i've seen
Banter
Original post by jasmine_porter
Bit of stupid question, but the title say it all. I'm so good at flirting with someone for fun, that I don't actually like, but when it comes to someone I do, I can hardly get my words out! Help!

its called being nervous, you don't have any attraction with some so your comfortable but as soon as someone u like comes about you sh it your panties, happens to all of us tbf.

try and see them as a friend/non romantic partner and keep your distance and then slowly build up the friendship and let things roll out natrually
Reply 4
Original post by butfirst_coffee
This is the most accurate thing i've seen

You're terrible at flirting with me so you obviously like me :h:
Original post by Xopher_
You're terrible at flirting with me so you obviously like me :h:

I speak from behind the screen lol. If it was irl i would run away from you
Reply 6

You would be so bad at flirting with me you'd run away? wow you next level like me
Original post by Xopher_
You would be so bad at flirting with me you'd run away? wow you next level like me

Hehe its not a good thing is it
Reply 8
Hehe its not a good thing is it

What happens if I grab you so you can't run?
Original post by Xopher_
What happens if I grab you so you can't run?

Then I just might stay:tongue:.....

Let me just start off by saying. Do you have a dog's name? Cause you're Lucky to have me pass by this thread thing. How you doin?

Alright but you know when you flirt for fun I supposed you'd do it with somebody rather unattractive right? So when you talk to them you gotta joke to stay cool just like the other people but this you gotta swing it a little different.
So when you're ready to talk to them. Let me tell you this.
When you talk to them don't lag. But tell the guy they need to wear a paper bag.
To cover their face. Cause it's an awful disgrace. To the human race.
That their tears gotta run up to the back of their head to avoid their ugly face.
That the term No Offence has a zero percent success rate on them.
Now before you provoke. I'll remind you to tell them it's a joke.
Then you can feel comfortable enough to tell them you think they're attractive and whatnot.

You savage.

Can relate so much right now.
Are u okay Hun? xo

Original post by TheOutlawed
Let me just start off by saying. Do you have a dog's name? Cause you're Lucky to have me pass by this thread thing. How you doin?

Alright but you know when you flirt for fun I supposed you'd do it with somebody rather unattractive right? So when you talk to them you gotta joke to stay cool just like the other people but this you gotta swing it a little different.
So when you're ready to talk to them. Let me tell you this.
When you talk to them don't lag. But tell the guy they need to wear a paper bag.
To cover their face. Cause it's an awful disgrace. To the human race.
That their tears gotta run up to the back of their head to avoid their ugly face.
That the term No Offence has a zero percent success rate on them.
Now before you provoke. I'll remind you to tell them it's a joke.
Then you can feel comfortable enough to tell them you think they're attractive and whatnot.
Are u okay Hun? xo

I'm fine. That's what people tell me at least.
Then I just might stay:tongue:.....

Am I really that scary?
Original post by TrapQueen
You savage.

Loool xD
Original post by Xopher_
Am I really that scary?

If you were to get angry you'd be scary
Are u okay Hun? xo

loool
Reply 19
Bonjour Dr Katzen is here to help you and your sexless life with HOW TO FLIRT?

Step 1: Tell the girl you want to **** her and don't leave her alone.
Step 2: She will call the police.
Step 3: Get arrested and thrown in jail for sexual harassment.
Step 4: Congratulation. You got ****ed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending