I'm obsessed with a female teacher? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Psycho_xo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I've been obsessed with the same teacher for about two years now and over time my obsession has become even worse. She was my geography teacher last year and I'm so upset that she's not my teacher this year. She's so lovely and pretty, although I'm straight. I've stalked her facebook, Instagram and twitter and I also stalk her best friend on all the same social medias too. I know her birthday, I know where she lives & I know what schools she has been too. I know her favourite colour and her boyfriend. I even know that she's 25 (26 on Wednesday). At school I know where she usually is, break time she is usually on duty in the school canteen and at lunch I know she is in the humanities office and that she comes into the library to fill up her water bottle and speak to other teachers. So at break and lunch I'm usually in the school canteen or the library so I can see her. Her form is down the hallway from mine so every morning I'll walk into form with my friends and then walk back out across the hallway and pretend to go to the toilet just so I can pass her in the hallway. She sometimes smiles at me when I walk past and I smile back. I get really nervous every time I see her but it's a nice feeling. I walk across the staff car park every morning so I can see her getting out of her car and I normally stare at her in the school canteen and I think she notices sometimes. I'm also a girl and I don't know if how I'm feeling is weird or not? I really just want to go up to her and speak to her. I have anxiety, depression, bulimia and I struggle with self harm, I have a secret account to help with all these problems on Instagram. I sometimes like her posts using my secret account hoping that she might notice me. She's had to help me through panic attacks before and it says in my bio on the account what I'm struggling with and also my name and I really want her to notice me more. Am I a stalker? What should I do?
Asolare
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You can't do anything and she can't do anything either, yes it might suck by teachers simply cannot have relationships with students and you need to look past your emotions and assess the situation rationally. Nothing can come from this and you should make an effort to not fall for her even more and keep your distance.

You could seriously end up jeopardising her career if you try and do anything with her.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
Maybe you like her attention because she's one of the only people who have given you a sense of comfort through your difficulties ? I think you should definitely try to reduce the 'stalking' as it probably isn't healthy for you and could be dangerous for her. There's a lot of safeguarding issues you see. I have had friends who are really into their teachers and they've just had to try to get over it because there's not much you can do. Maybe you could show your appreciation by writing a little card or something at the end of the year to thank her for helping you with panic attacks, I'm sure that would make her happy.
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It's not healthy to fixate so much on one person in general, let alone a teacher. You need to come to terms with the fact that nothing can happen between you and that your relationship has to stay strictly professional. Look for other sources of help with your issues - talk to your parents, friends, GP, therapist, Samaritans etc.
Plantagenet Crown
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Seek help.
Carolina Mona
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
It happens also to me! I'm a girl and I thought I was in love with my female italian teacher even though I'm straight and have a boyfriend. At least now I know that it's kind of a normal thing.I met my current Italian teacher last year. She is 32 and really pretty and I admire her very much. I want to become like her! I stalk her on social media, find out where she lives, the name of her boyfriend and the name of her two cats! I thought I was obsessed but now I think I just admire her very very much.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (209)
14.75%
The paper was reasonable (793)
55.96%
Not feeling great about that exam... (310)
21.88%
It was TERRIBLE (105)
7.41%

Watched Threads