The Student Room Group

I am a Brexiteer AMA

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Rex Onocrotalus
Do you genuinely think Nigel Farage is a well principled man who supported Brexit for the will of the working class people, and not to further his own political party's gain? (Even though that kinda backfired on him, lmao 1.8% of the 2017 vote)

Well he's supported it for his entire life pretty much so yes, I think he does genuinely believe it's the best for Britain. He only joined UKIP because of how much he disliked the EU. I don't support UKIP though, I am a Conservative.
Hard or Soft? (I was a Brexiteer as well!)
Main reason for Brexit?
Reply 23
Original post by JMR2017
Hard or Soft? (I was a Brexiteer as well!)

Hard. By that I mean leaving the single market.
Original post by thelegend99
Main reason for Brexit?

Sovereignty
Original post by MartinF98
Hard. By that I mean leaving the single market.

Sovereignty

If we leave the customs union, how will companies that have built their businesseson collaboration with EU firms get by? For example, car manufacturers, Airbus, British supermarkets etc etc. All components imported / exported to Europe would be tied in customs red tape and tarrifs no? Would those businesses still be viable post Brexit or would they be better off moving to the EU and just export to the UK?
could you handle a hard one, or would you feel more comfortable with a slightly softer one ?

:holmes:
Would you punch Vince Cable or Tim Farron if you saw them and could get away with it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending