What games did you used to play on the computer at school?

Watch
LlamaLikeEllie
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Did anyone else have 'Free Time' in ICT in primary school where you would always play certain games?
We played club penguin before it got banned, and then games on FRIV before it got banned (can you see a trend) and then moviestarplanet in year 6.
Did anyone else have this?
Gem Thief
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Tanks on maths is fun because I was a litte ****
Chichaldo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by LlamaLikeEllie)
Did anyone else have 'Free Time' in ICT in primary school where you would always play certain games?
We played club penguin before it got banned, and then games on FRIV before it got banned (can you see a trend) and then moviestarplanet in year 6.
Primary? Hmm, I used to play this game where there all these different trials and you had to make sure the most amount of these blob things survived each round. No idea what it was called aha
Middle school, no clue tbh.
High school, cool maths games
Sixth Form, big bird racing, agario, sporcle, this 8 player racing dash game

You can see the path my work ethic took... xD
katiee987
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
No but that sounds like something I would've loved aha. We had 'Golden Time' on Fridays but it was just in the classroom so we'd have a movie on and could just chat with our friends and draw and bring toys in or gameboys or whatever.

The only games we could play on the computer would be sneakily during an ICT lesson, and since most game websites were blocked, we would be restricted to 'coolmathgames.com'. The favourites of our class were the coffee stand one and Bloxors!!!
LlamaLikeEllie
Rep:
?
(Original post by Chichaldo)
Primary? Hmm, I used to play this game where there all these different trials and you had to make sure the most amount of these blob things survived each round. No idea what it was called aha
Middle school, no clue tbh.
High school, cool maths games
Sixth Form, big bird racing, agario, sporcle, this 8 player racing dash game

You can see the path my work ethic took... xD
We used to have cool maths, but then the school banned it I remember playing this games where you opened a food sort of place, and you had to make different foods, and they had all different types, like a pancake shop, or an ice cream shop.
Bad8oys
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Runescape. Lit game

Posted from TSR Mobile
LlamaLikeEllie
Rep:
?
(Original post by katiee987)
No but that sounds like something I would've loved aha. We had 'Golden Time' on Fridays but it was just in the classroom so we'd have a movie on and could just chat with our friends and draw and bring toys in or gameboys or whatever.

The only games we could play on the computer would be sneakily during an ICT lesson, and since most game websites were blocked, we would be restricted to 'coolmathgames.com'. The favourites of our class were the coffee stand one and Bloxors!!!
Coolmaths games was early secondary school for me, until they banned it.
Chichaldo
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
We used to have cool maths, but then the school banned it I remember playing this games where you opened a food sort of place, and you had to make different foods, and they had all different types, like a pancake shop, or an ice cream shop.
I dabbled in Papa's cupecakearia, burgeria, pizzaria aha
Coolmaths never got banned for us, we got agario, slithero, sporcle and then all games down, apparently we slowed down the school's overall internet with games and bbc iPlayer, they spied n our computers and came up behind us sometimes to catch us out. 😂😂
s4b3rt00th
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
crazy taxi.
Chichaldo
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Bad8oys)
Runescape. Lit game

Posted from TSR Mobile
Never played in school but 5, 6 years ago, probably the first major game I played. B)
sername
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
high school: minecraft, tank trouble, a website called friv4school or something. powder toy as well, i think.
primary school: nothing
LlamaLikeEllie
Rep:
?
(Original post by Chichaldo)
I dabbled in Papa's cupecakearia, burgeria, pizzaria aha
Coolmaths never got banned for us, we got agario, slithero, sporcle and then all games down, apparently we slowed down the school's overall internet with games and bbc iPlayer, they spied n our computers and came up behind us sometimes to catch us out. 😂😂
Ohh that's what they were called! I remember getting really far in the cupcake one at school until they banned it!
Xabungle
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Bloons Tower Defense 3 on Cool Math. I remember playing Bloons Tower Defense 5 during Graphics rather than the actual project XD
Chichaldo
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Ohh that's what they were called! I remember getting really far in the cupcake one at school until they banned it!
Gutted
huv
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
minesweeper
username3433118
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The cubey one.
Papas pizzaria.
Club penguin.
Hello50
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
- World's Hardest Game
- Hobbo Wanted
- Football Heads
- Cubefield
- Icy Towers
thatguy170296
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Stick Cricket
8 ball pool
Copter

And lots of other stuff that the school didn't manage to block, or that was accessible on miniclip.com
saffarinda
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I loved Friv! It was heartbreaking when it got blocked in our primary school, sigh.
k.russell
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
tetris on echalk lol got so good at that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (37)
7.99%
Confident (62)
13.39%
Indifferent (63)
13.61%
Unsure (117)
25.27%
Worried (184)
39.74%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise