The Student Room Group

Need help with PFF2 and finance based on household income 2017/18

Hi,
I made a post a few weeks ago saying that when I applied for finance I got my offer within a couple of days and my parents didn't get a chance to support my application with their earnings(when they tried to search for me via CRN or location it said I wasn't found). I was told to get the forms mentioned in the title and I'm having a few problems:
1)It says I need to send this form 9 months before the academic year however that's impossible now :L
2)It's asking for my income from banks/building societies/property/dividends/trusts/other payments during course. Am I to assume I receive £0 from these as I have no idea what any of them are and that none of them apply to me?
3)The question regarding employment during academic year do I just put 'No' for now as I have not went to the university yet?
4)The question regarding if I live with my parents tells me to go to section 7(declaration page) do I need to answer the following question on their marital status then?

The panic is setting in and I am just overwhelmed by all of this. I have no idea what to do and i'm lost. With the current offer I have that isn't based on my income chances are I cannot attend university.
Original post by Jmorgan19
Hi,
I made a post a few weeks ago saying that when I applied for finance I got my offer within a couple of days and my parents didn't get a chance to support my application with their earnings(when they tried to search for me via CRN or location it said I wasn't found). I was told to get the forms mentioned in the title and I'm having a few problems:
1)It says I need to send this form 9 months before the academic year however that's impossible now :L
2)It's asking for my income from banks/building societies/property/dividends/trusts/other payments during course. Am I to assume I receive £0 from these as I have no idea what any of them are and that none of them apply to me?
3)The question regarding employment during academic year do I just put 'No' for now as I have not went to the university yet?
4)The question regarding if I live with my parents tells me to go to section 7(declaration page) do I need to answer the following question on their marital status then?

The panic is setting in and I am just overwhelmed by all of this. I have no idea what to do and i'm lost. With the current offer I have that isn't based on my income chances are I cannot attend university.

1) it means within 9 months of the academic year starting.
2) yes but £0 if you get no interest from savings
3) put no
4) yes you need to answer that one

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending