Turn on thread page Beta

GIRLS ONLY -- Toilets at festivals and maybe wearing a Nappy :D watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _gcx)
    Well, yes, I suppose, but in a concert environment I doubt people would notice anyway.
    I'm almost certain people would see if I was soaked in pee. I don't think pissing yourself at a festival would be a good luck haha

ReputationRep:
    That is just rancid, I have been to many festivals and plan to go to one this summer but I really can't understand your intention of wearing a nappy when its soiled?

ReputationRep:
    starting to think OP has a toilet fetish

and I'm not kidding. You find every chance to talk about it, and it's all you talk about. Toilets, toilets, toilets. You're getting off on this.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Why not just piss in a bush or behind some trees or tents?
    No one gives a flying pigs arse what you're up to because its nature and they're probably high off their heads or something.

ReputationRep:
    :topic:

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm2:

Dear oh dear.

Just piss on the floor if you really have to go and can't make it to a toilet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesN88)
    :facepalm2:

Dear oh dear.

Just piss on the floor if you really have to go and can't make it to a toilet.
    way more easy if you have a **** to aim with.... much harder for us girls

ReputationRep:
    omg I just noticed you're the same person who keeps making toilet threads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kholmes1)
    omg I just noticed you're the same person who keeps making toilet threads.
    Bravo detective... I have expalined why.. because of my sisters school... then I posted one for fun it .... this is not related and no... I don't have a fetish... just a bloody weak bladder..

ReputationRep:
    I thought the thing at these festivals was to just pee where you stand, if you are watching a band on stage, loverly.

ReputationRep:
    I went to Reading last year, and the best thing to do is try to use the arena toilets as much as you can - there was never a queue to use them, and they were always being cleaned by a team of people so they're much cleaner than in the campsites! The campsite toilets weren't as bad as you think they're going to be - just take some toilet paper and some hand sanitiser with you, and don't take a bag or anything (there's nowhere to put anything other than the floor, and much as toilets weren't *horrific*, you definitely don't want to be putting anything down in there!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gabyyy_pv)
    I went to Reading last year, and the best thing to do is try to use the arena toilets as much as you can - there was never a queue to use them, and they were always being cleaned by a team of people so they're much cleaner than in the campsites! The campsite toilets weren't as bad as you think they're going to be - just take some toilet paper and some hand sanitiser with you, and don't take a bag or anything (there's nowhere to put anything other than the floor, and much as toilets weren't *horrific*, you definitely don't want to be putting anything down in there!)
    I might wear protection for the first day and just see how I get on.. I hope it's not as bad as my freind says but who knows it might be Thank you for the advice x

ReputationRep:
    I used this at a festival for night times to avoid awful loos in the dark from tent....kept it in its own bag (Gap 😂), wet wipes, sanitizer etc. Search for it, I got from Amazon.

Medipaq® Leakproof Unisex PORTABLE URINAL

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by gemgemsimp)
    :topic:
    Off-topic posts and insults binned. Let's behave now, people. :security:

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Izbizelsbels;72424024]I used this at a festival for night times to avoid awful loos in the dark from tent....kept it in its own bag (Gap 😂), wet wipes, sanitizer etc. Search for it, I got from Amazon.

Medipaq® Leakproof Unisex PORTABLE URINAL"

Might just get one for the night time thanks <3 x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Off-topic posts and insults binned. Let's behave now, people. :security:
    More than happy with that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Big_Jon)
    I thought the thing at these festivals was to just pee where you stand, if you are watching a band on stage, loverly.
    Maybe for the really really drunk or stoned

ReputationRep:
    Well someone clearly has a toilet fetish

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meany Pie)
    Well someone clearly has a toilet fetish

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ugh... for the last f.. ing time.I DO NOT!!

ReputationRep:
    Can't you just squat?

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.