The Student Room Group

The white stuff that collects at the corner of your mouth when thirsty

Is this actually a thing??? I've only heard of it recently over the internet. I've never had it in my life.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Wtf
What are you on woody?
Reply 3
ye i know what it is, but i only have it when i wake up (w.e. i tried to rewrite this 10 times so someone wouldn't make a joke about someone spunking on my mouth in the night but i give up)
Original post by Glassapple
I'll lick it off for you if you're hot, or anyone else hot for that matter.

Chill out- take a cold shower ffs,always flirting
:hmmmm2:

not sure. better ask your GP.
LOL The troll is coming for you again.
And I just get it sometimes when I wake up lol
Original post by Dwarf-Shortage
Chill out- take a cold shower ffs,always flirting

Leave him alone :colonhash: At least let someone be happy in themselves without being a killjoy. You should be thankful he's just flirting and not doing something worse like killing someone.
Original post by BasiliskAnally
Leave him alone :colonhash: At least let someone be happy in themselves without being a killjoy. You should be thankful he's just flirting and not doing something worse like killing someone.

Could justify literally anything but murder( or multiple murders) using this logic
Original post by Glassapple
I'll lick it off for you if you're hot, or anyone else hot for that matter.

Loooooooooool xD

Gotta love glass
I remember you making a thread about leaving TSR for good. What happened?
Original post by Silver Arrow
I remember you making a thread about leaving TSR for good. What happened?

You've asked me this before, and I answered you.
Original post by Dwarf-Shortage
Could justify literally anything but murder( or multiple murders) using this logic

Of course you can't. There is a wide, vast, immense difference between simply him internet-flirting and him killing someone. The point was made to open your eyes to the fact that rather than you criticising him for that, since you're so eager too, why not deal with more terrible things?

You can't say that a "rapist only did rape, at least it's not murder.". It''s clear to see that the difference isn't clear anymore, both are harmful, so it can't be justified. Him flirting wasn't harming anyone.

*shrug*
Original post by BasiliskAnally
Of course you can't. There is a wide, vast, immense difference between simply him internet-flirting and him killing someone. The point was made to open your eyes to the fact that rather than you criticising him for that, since you're so eager too, why not deal with more terrible things?

You can't say that a "rapist only did rape, at least it's not murder.". It''s clear to see that the difference isn't clear anymore, both are harmful, so it can't be justified. Him flirting wasn't harming anyone.

*shrug*

Sorry but youre being ridiculous, why tf are you bringing up murder im not eager to @ him about it its just hes always posting flirty stuff and needs to chill a bit.

Yes i can say at least the rapist didnt kill her- murder is worse than rape, what you did was take my comment to the extreme by talking about murder when flirts come up then take it back to the other extreme by talking about rape when murder comes up.Bored
Reply 14
:sexface:
Original post by WoodyMKC
You've asked me this before, and I answered you.

You must have an excellent memory or be a stalker. What did you say to me cos i do not recall.
Original post by loveleest
LOL The troll is coming for you again.
And I just get it sometimes when I wake up lol

Rather amusing how I said I don't get it, then Stinkbox makes a joke about spunk and several people rep the post after I've said it's something I don't experience :rofl: What sort of mong can't manage to read such a short OP properly?
Original post by Silver Arrow
You must have an excellent memory or be a stalker. What did you say to me cos i do not recall.

If I replied then I'd have to be stalking my own posts to know that then, wouldn't I :rofl:
Reply 18
Original post by WoodyMKC
I don't I suck cocks, Stinkbox - I'd say it must be the remnants of all the guys that have railed your mum's pussy, but did you not notice that I said I DON'T get it? As usual, demonstrating that you have the reading comprehension level of a 6 year old, as do all the retards who repped you evidently :h:

lol what a terrible predictable response once again by the baby puncher. I can tell you were typing that while the tears rolled down your hairy face because I just rekt you somewhat awful on your own thread and you know it.

You better getting searching for a spare 50p so you can invite wonder woman (@Supernova91) over to spank you with your mums wooden spoon to cheer you up you absolute f u c k up.
Yes it does happen.

Guess its just dry skin and saliva?

Quick Reply

Latest