The Student Room Group

Still haven't heard back from student finance

So I've applied, been accepted and have sent back my form a few months ago (April-ish) and when I log in to the website, they still haven't said that they've received my declaration form. How long does it usually take?
I'm also worried that when I signed my declaration form I used my signature and not my full name as I've only just been told to do so after sending the form. Should I resend the form?
This is really starting to make me worry as the deadline has passed and I really don't want to spend my savings just because of some small mishap.
Please help.
Original post by NMParrott
So I've applied, been accepted and have sent back my form a few months ago (April-ish) and when I log in to the website, they still haven't said that they've received my declaration form. How long does it usually take?
I'm also worried that when I signed my declaration form I used my signature and not my full name as I've only just been told to do so after sending the form. Should I resend the form?
This is really starting to make me worry as the deadline has passed and I really don't want to spend my savings just because of some small mishap.
Please help.

If you're that worried, phone them. It can take some weeks for them to receive, upload and put your stuff on to the system.

The "deadline" is for you to fill in the SFE forms. As long as you've done that, you will get your finance on time.

Quick Reply