Good dress websites for the summer

Watch
annymus
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Im going on a cruise during the summer holidays and i need a good website where i can order dresses and cute tops. My pricing rage is max £25 because i am going to be buying a lot of dresses. Ive checked the popular sites such as new look, h and m etc but there isnt any i like. Ive heared websites such as boohoo is very bad quality. is there any websites that are not too expensive and also have a return policy with good clothing and trust worthy? Please urgent help!
queenofswords
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Nobody's child
Becca1998w
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by annymus)
Im going on a cruise during the summer holidays and i need a good website where i can order dresses and cute tops. My pricing rage is max £25 because i am going to be buying a lot of dresses. Ive checked the popular sites such as new look, h and m etc but there isnt any i like. Ive heared websites such as boohoo is very bad quality. is there any websites that are not too expensive and also have a return policy with good clothing and trust worthy? Please urgent help!
ASOS is really good, and do free returns
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
ASOS and USC are pretty good.

I'm going on a cruise too haha, only for a weekend though.
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I've always found Boohoo to be of decent quality tbh, their returns process is really simple and straightforward too
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (435)
56.13%
I don't have everything I need (340)
43.87%

Watched Threads