The Student Room Group

Good dress websites for the summer

Im going on a cruise during the summer holidays and i need a good website where i can order dresses and cute tops. My pricing rage is max £25 because i am going to be buying a lot of dresses. Ive checked the popular sites such as new look, h and m etc but there isnt any i like. Ive heared websites such as boohoo is very bad quality. is there any websites that are not too expensive and also have a return policy with good clothing and trust worthy? Please urgent help!
Nobody's child
Original post by annymus
Im going on a cruise during the summer holidays and i need a good website where i can order dresses and cute tops. My pricing rage is max £25 because i am going to be buying a lot of dresses. Ive checked the popular sites such as new look, h and m etc but there isnt any i like. Ive heared websites such as boohoo is very bad quality. is there any websites that are not too expensive and also have a return policy with good clothing and trust worthy? Please urgent help!

ASOS is really good, and do free returns :smile:
Reply 3
ASOS and USC are pretty good.

I'm going on a cruise too haha, only for a weekend though.
I've always found Boohoo to be of decent quality tbh, their returns process is really simple and straightforward too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending