Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi, I'm an overseas student, I will be Upper Sixth thie Sept. I'm chosing courses, uni..
    But I got stuck in booking tickets!! do you need to wait until 19 August (if AQA, OCR and Edexcel board) to make a booking as you won't know it before. will the tickets expensive? how do you book they. help, it's bugging me!!! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    Have you CHOSEN your uni and course yet?

You can book your tickets anytime, I booked mine in March! But stuff like your Visa needs to be sorted out quite some time before you leave.

ReputationRep:
    I come from HongKong, I will only be Upper Sixth this Sept, but thinking about it already.

ReputationRep:
    I booked mine yesterday for September 17... no problems, EASYJET

ReputationRep:
    how much?? what do I have to do about Visa ??

ReputationRep:
    lilsunflower, do people get their reply from uni that quick? do you get an offer in March?

Rikku, it is luck or there are many tickets available for booking on EastJet??

ReputationRep:
    Do you have to have an EU passport to use Easyjet?? are there any alternative sites for cheap flights??

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.