The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
why would you put a digestive on a plate?

JUST EAT IT.

:biggrin:
Tsk, :frown: you better not eat biscuits straight outta packet!
Reply 22
Angelil
Chocolate side up - the chocolate would melt if it was chocolate side down, and all the biccies would get stuck together in the packet :/

lol ...
Reply 23
Abeille
Tsk, :frown: you better not eat biscuits straight outta packet!

I dooo!

I'm a rebel. ;yes;
Reply 24
Angelil
Chocolate side up - the chocolate would melt if it was chocolate side down, and all the biccies would get stuck together in the packet :/

:indiff:

Anyway, chocolate side is up, clearly.
dangle
I dooo!

I'm a rebel. ;yes;

Nooooo you put them in the biccy tin, then on the biccy plate!!! DUH!

Nos living wiv me wiv manner like that :redface:
Reply 26
Abeille
Nooooo you put them in the biccy tin, then on the biccy plate!!! DUH!

Nos living wiv me wiv manner like that :redface:

But I don't have a biccy tin! :cry:

Can I share yours? :puppyeyes:
Yeah... I've two!!!! one is pink and for fancy biccys, and the other is like a biiig fish bowl with fish on it :biggrin:
Reply 28
wasnt there a double chocolate one once :s-smilie: did that have both sides covered
Both sides covered would get even more melted chocolate on your fingers than you do already.
chocolate up, definitely.
Reply 31
ah y gosh, some people who speak sense! i thought i'd gone made last year

they even came up with reasons like "well in the factory they blatantly use a machine to dip the biscuis in melted chocolate rather than pouring the choloate on the biscuit, because of the way the patter looks" - to which we replied "but then after they;d have to turn the biscuits the other way round so the choc was on top so the choc could set"
Reply 32
ellabella
did you know some people even eat chocolate biscuits upside down? weird people

(can you tell im doing some serious procrastinating... 250/2000 word lab report, deadline = T-11hrs37 min)

Its definitely chocolate side up ;yes; but I eat them upside down from time to time. I like to mix it up and keep the body guessing! :p: Hope you got your lab report done anyway!

Abeille
Chocolate side down so I can put jam on it :redface:

That sounds delicious :puke:
Chocolate side up, of course :smile:
There should be chocolate on both sides.

YUMM!
Reply 35
SuperDaz
Its definitely chocolate side up ;yes; but I eat them upside down from time to time. I like to mix it up and keep the body guessing! :p: Hope you got your lab report done anyway!

errrrmmm well ive kinda done it to the best of my ability but ihavent handed it in co sthe dadline was 12pm yesterday and you immediatly go down to half marks (but not below 6/20, e.g. pass marks) if you hand it in anything from 1minute-5days late. and i was just finishing something about ot print it off hwne i realised it was 5mins to 12.. agh! so i tried to improve it but... it's unlikely i'd get over 12 marks cos it was really hard (anything from 6-12 marks would give me 6 marks when handed in late) ... i'm lucky it only counts as 1% of my degree... :s-smilie: whoops...:redface:
Reply 36
Chocolate side up. The writing is always down, even on digestive biscuits (cos then you have the cool pattern to look at). Ergo, if the writing side is down, the chocolate side must be up. QED. End of.
Reply 37
Chocolate side down :redface:
Reply 38
It's plain clear that the chocolate is the way up :smile:
Reply 39
Anybody who eats with the chocolate side down is a heretic and must be burned.

Latest