The Student Room Group

Praise the Lord

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by _gcx
It shows that I'm not gnostic, but it doesn't necessarily indicate that I'm agnostic. But I am, in any case. However, if there happens to be a deity, it doesn't interact with the world at all at a physical level. Due to this, its existence, could be largely disregarded, so I normally drop the agnostic label as I deem it to be rather redundant.

nice thought, I agree the term itself 'agnostic' is redundant, but the modern meaning is still valid.
Reply 41
Odin is the one true God, all other gods are fakes
Original post by TheOutlawed
At least you're honest. At least.

Oh, you're lovely :h: I praise your civility in this matter.

Ignorance to what, exactly? Are you aware that religious individuals could be, just as quickly, disregarded as ignorant, due to reliance on faith?

Feel free to guide this lost mind of mine, I would be interested to see where it goes.
Original post by Maker
Odin is the one true God, all other gods are fakes

Odin ma homie <3
Original post by Anonymous
Jesus is not God, he never told you to worship him.

Jesus is God as the second person of the Trinity. All praise and glory belong to him.

Original post by Anonymous
And now you have idols of Jesus in almost every church, and also, only God is the all forgiving.

They're not idols because Jesus is actually God so there's nothing wrong with having statues of him. And Christians don't worship or pray to statues anyway. May the Lord Jesus forgive your wicked and wayward soul.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by SpreadGoodNews
I love the Lord Jesus Christ. He has done everything for us and I will always be grateful for his sacrifice on the cross. May more people find solace and salvation through faith in Jesus

Jesus does not exist. God does not exist. Anyone who thinks that a magical imagionary being can help them through life is delusional, period.
Original post by Floaw1
allah is not real.

Jesus is your real God.

Now go worship your pedophile prophet.

Now, now, no need to get pushy.
Original post by Floaw1
allah is not real.

Jesus is your real God.

Hahaha, you think jesus is real....
No i won't praise this 'lord'
Original post by President1213
No i won't praise this 'lord'

How dare you?
Reply 50
Original post by _gcx
How dare you? Heathen!

what's wrong with being a heathen?
Reply 51
Original post by Floaw1
allah is not real.

Jesus is your real God.

Kafir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::tongue:

and Muhammad is a true gentleman, he waited till Aisha was 9 years old, he could have got all freaky with it when she was 6 ................
friendly reminder that jesus was a twink and god himself was his sugar daddy uwu
Original post by TheDuo
its kind of true though. atheists are so pessimistic and close-minded! so proud and self-centred they cannot even willing to think of the possibilities that they aren't the highest beings in existence.

Not true to all atheists, everyone is always lead to believe stuff that others have said before. How are atheists close-minded? We believe in a lot of stuff and all of us believe in things differently. If anything religious people can be close minded as they all strong opinions about their faith and religion. definition of close-minded: having or showing rigid opinions or a narrow outlook. Religious people have rigid opinions on their faith and religion, most will never change their outlook on religion no matter what proof is put before them.
Original post by Floaw1
allah is not real.

Jesus is your real God.

Don't know if this is a troll but if it isn't and God does exist you're going to hell. God expects all to accept others opinions and faiths and not to try to change who they are or try to hurt them or curse.
Reply 55
Original post by monkeyman0121
Not true to all atheists, everyone is always lead to believe stuff that others have said before. How are atheists close-minded? We believe in a lot of stuff and all of us believe in things differently. If anything religious people can be close minded as they all strong opinions about their faith and religion. definition of close-minded: having or showing rigid opinions or a narrow outlook. Religious people have rigid opinions on their faith and religion, most will never change their outlook on religion no matter what proof is put before them.

many do actually, try not to generalize all religious people.
Original post by TheDuo
many do actually, try not to generalize all religious people.

I mean the ones who put faith and religion before anything else. People who say they are religious but don't pray, go to church or do anything like that may change their faith or religion. But ones who are 100% committed to it are really unlikely to change because it is how they have been since they were little and they believe in God more than most things.
Reply 57
Original post by monkeyman0121
I mean the ones who put faith and religion before anything else. People who say they are religious but don't pray, go to church or do anything like that may change their faith or religion. But ones who are 100% committed to it are really unlikely to change because it is how they have been since they were little and they believe in God more than most things.

I know, I agree, science and faith actually go together so well. but narrow minded people on both sides simply can't accept it.
Original post by TheDuo
I know, I agree, science and faith actually go together so well. but narrow minded people on both sides simply can't accept it.

This is so true. All people need to believe that religion is a really important aspect of life and human nature, and so is science. If there were no religions many people would be much sadder as having a religion, generally, makes your life better as you feel you are living to do as much good as you can and living to serve and pray for God. Whereas some people who are non-religious may feel that their life means nothing and this can lead to sadness.

Also without science or discoveries/inventions then we would still be using torches and firepits and a lot more people would die and would suffer. (A lot more people in comparison to the human population, as a lot more people, die nowadays than back then because there are much more people here.)

I know that people will never believe in some things, but they could at least accept that it may be true and it is very important to many people in the world.
Original post by ANM775
Kafir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::tongue:

and Muhammad is a true gentleman, he waited till Aisha was 9 years old, he could have got all freaky with it when she was 6 ................

I'm sure having sex with a nine year old is still considered pedophilia using the dictionary definition.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending