The Student Room Group

When do A levels end?

I was talking everyday with this girl for about a month then all of a sudden when her a levels start her whatsapp says she's hasn't been online in a long time, I think maybe she deleted the app to focus on studies or her phone got stolen one of the two.
Original post by SomeFire
I was talking everyday with this girl for about a month then all of a sudden when her a levels start her whatsapp says she's hasn't been online in a long time, I think maybe she deleted the app to focus on studies or her phone got stolen one of the two.

it because A before baes.

if she does biology then she will finish today but apart from that like 95% of subjects exams are finished now. maybe geography tomorrow idk
Reply 3
Original post by addingishard
if she does biology then she will finish today but apart from that like 95% of subjects exams are finished now. maybe geography tomorrow idk

Funny she does geography and biology and maths I think
Reply 4
So have A levels officially ended
Reply 5
Bump
Yeah, A-levels are over. Physics was the last one and I finished it a couple of days ago.
Reply 7
The "last seen" feature can eat you from inside tbh....
Reply 8
Original post by UWS
The "last seen" feature can eat you from inside tbh....

Her last seen is Wednesday of last week and before that it was 17th of June

She lives in a poor area so another theory of mine is that maybe her phone got stolen
Reply 9
Her last seen is Wednesday of last week and before that it was 17th of June

She lives in a poor area so another theory of mine is that maybe her phone got stolen

Okay so case in point, why are you keeping track of her online times? :confused:
Reply 10
Original post by UWS
Okay so case in point, why are you keeping track of her online times? :confused:

Nah no I'm not lol, I'm texting other girls.
I'm just wondering why a girl I consistently messaged everyday for a month just stopped talking to me.

I even told her that maybe we should take a break from talking and she said we should still continue

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending