coco3cookies
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm currently in year 12, and I take history, philosophy and english literature. So far, my top choice for EPQ topic centers around Eleanor of Aquitaine, but I am struggling to come up with a decent question! I am hoping to have my EPQ surround the idea of influential women in medievel history, perhaps with a proto-feminist perspective. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
EstelOfTheEyrie
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by coco3cookies)
I'm currently in year 12, and I take history, philosophy and english literature. So far, my top choice for EPQ topic centers around Eleanor of Aquitaine, but I am struggling to come up with a decent question! I am hoping to have my EPQ surround the idea of influential women in medievel history, perhaps with a proto-feminist perspective. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Have you considered her influence on other historical figures? Maybe even comparing whether she was a more prominent female historical figure than, say, Boudicca or Joan of Arc?

I did a history based EPQ, so you're more than welcome to ask me any questions
coco3cookies
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by EstelOfTheEyrie)
Have you considered her influence on other historical figures? Maybe even comparing whether she was a more prominent female historical figure than, say, Boudicca or Joan of Arc?

I did a history based EPQ, so you're more than welcome to ask me any questions
Thank you for the response! That is an interesting idea that I will definitely consider since Joan of Arc and Boudicca are also very significant figures that I'm considering writing about. If you don't mind me asking, what question did you do for your EPQ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (10)
22.22%
No (35)
77.78%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed