Midwifery at Kingston University OR University of West London Watch

sylvierowe
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello!

Both of the mentioned universities have offered me places on their midwifery programs starting this September. I am 20 years old and have just done a year of sport science and human biology at MMU but have decided to completely transfer.
Home for me is West London, about a 20 minute walk from where we would be taught at UWL, however I am still undecided as to which to go for; UWL or Kingston.
I am looking to have a good uni experience and to make friends as well as enter a profession and leave uni with a vocation. I am into sports and would like the opportunity to try some new things. I will most likely be living at home for the first year, so I will have to take into consideration travel costs and time. I am just wanting to know if anyone could give me any advice on either of the universities either in general or directly to do with the midwifery course/teaching/placements?

Anything at all would help me to weigh up my options whilst being as informed as possible so thanks in advance if anyone replies!
Iman_
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I heard Kingston is good. They good societies and people there are friendly.
bilal98
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'll be starting UWL this year. I've seen their ranking on the league table and they have surpassed Kingston University. The society is not bad, they have a variety of sports club for both girls and boys. You could also check out the reviews for the course at both UWL and Kingston and compare the pro's and cons. Personally, I'll go for UWL since it will be nearer to my house and much more convenient. Good luck with your choices.
Advertisement
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Kingston University London
    All faculties included Undergraduate
    Sat, 4 Apr '20
    All faculties included Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Jun '20
    All subjects included Undergraduate
    Wed, 8 Jul '20

Do you get study leave?