The Student Room Group

Help me with GCSE Business Studies

hi I'm new. Can someone give me some tips on how to revise for business studies
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
If you're a visual learner I would definitely recommend colour co-coordinating your work (highlighters and gel pens are useful).
If you learn better from tests I think flashcards are a good idea as you can write questions or topic titles on the front and on the back write the answer, it's a good way to test yourself!
If you are good at absorbing information I think finding worksheets and slideshows online that you can print off are helpful as they already have all of the information on there, just make sure that the information is suitable for the exam board you are sitting!
Find quizzes or games online, playing and learning is a good way to ease your brain a little and still learn the facts and information.
If you have a smartphone or tablet try downloading an app that can help you. If you commute to school with this time you can test yourself on your phone, one app that I know off is 'Gojimo'.
I really hope this helps you! Good luck with your exam!
Original post by AshmiK
If you're a visual learner I would definitely recommend colour co-coordinating your work (highlighters and gel pens are useful).
If you learn better from tests I think flashcards are a good idea as you can write questions or topic titles on the front and on the back write the answer, it's a good way to test yourself!
If you are good at absorbing information I think finding worksheets and slideshows online that you can print off are helpful as they already have all of the information on there, just make sure that the information is suitable for the exam board you are sitting!
Find quizzes or games online, playing and learning is a good way to ease your brain a little and still learn the facts and information.
If you have a smartphone or tablet try downloading an app that can help you. If you commute to school with this time you can test yourself on your phone, one app that I know off is 'Gojimo'.
I really hope this helps you! Good luck with your exam!

Totally second this! Follow whatever method is best for YOU.

Try and break things down into sub-sections. That way you'll have a clear structure to base your revision around. Set yourself targets and mix between what you find difficult and less challenging as to not discourage yourself.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending