The Student Room Group

Why do girls like ****boys?

I'm not saying I'm a fućkboy, but I wear expensive fashion clothes and I'd I'm atttactive (6', athletic body, nice eyes etc), but anytime I'm drunk in clubs I talk to girls very arrogantly and overconfident, basically act like a diçkhead, and I usually don't have to do much to get the girl I'm speaking to.

I've been nice to some girls and they tend to not take me seriously, and kinda dismiss my presence, they tend to see me as being weak and feminine

So why do girls like these guys?

Scroll to see replies

The lady doth protest too much, methinks
Because confidence is attractive but as girls get older they learn that kindness is important too.
Reply 3
Simply put, girls like three groups of men:

1) Guys that are at the top of the social ladder, have a lot of social status, demand respect in a room, and are confident
2) Rich
3) Look like they give good sex
Original post by Another
Simply put, girls like three groups of men:

1) Guys that are at the top of the social ladder, have a lot of social status, demand respect in a room, and are confident
2) Rich
3) Look like they give good sex

But I don't?
What do you have to say to that?
whats the difference between players and ****boys?
Reply 6
I'm a **** boi.
Reply 7
Original post by Your Master
But I don't?
What do you have to say to that?

I say that you are probably under the age of 18.
Original post by Another
I say that you are probably under the age of 18.

I'm 20.

What would you say to that?
I don't get it neither. Especially when a good looking. I mean great looking guy comes along that cares and everything. Mean sometimes the clothes do not make the man but I'm this case. I'm the Adidas and the f boys got four stripes.

Then she's like don't judge the book by the cover. Well I'm not dumb enough to read it!
We're just going through what girls went through years and years ago. It's hard to find a girl that's worth it. And I'm from America. Though I've realized when I'm in the UK they've got more common decency. And being a man of purity and commitment it makes things worse cause it gives me no choice but to do whatever. It's a shame but it isn't my fault.
Are you trying to understand the female mind?

Men have tried for centuries to do that and so far not one I am aware of has succeeded :lol:

I dont get it either. Admittedly, I am introverted, quiet and shy (even when I'm drunk).

No offence though you sound like a complete tool. You might be 'nice' when sober but your true self comes out when drunk. A drunk mind speaks a sober heart you know?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
I'm not saying I'm a fućkboy, but I wear expensive fashion clothes and I'd I'm atttactive (6', athletic body, nice eyes etc), but anytime I'm drunk in clubs I talk to girls very arrogantly and overconfident, basically act like a diçkhead, and I usually don't have to do much to get the girl I'm speaking to.

I've been nice to some girls and they tend to not take me seriously, and kinda dismiss my presence, they tend to see me as being weak and feminine

So why do girls like these guys?

You're into the wrong girls. Nothing repulses me more than a dickhead gym lad with designer gear and an ego so big his mum needed an episiotomy
I'm 20.

You must be lying to yourself hun :s

So a tall, sexy, confident banker willing to buy you expensive gifts once a week has absolutely no more leverage to you than someone working the customer support desk at Agros?
I'm 20.

It's probably because you don't look alpha or you are viewed as weak either mentally or physically.
Original post by Another
You must be lying to yourself hun :s

So a tall, sexy, confident banker willing to buy you expensive gifts once a week has absolutely no more leverage to you than someone working the customer support desk at Agros?

@23 and Grey

I choked on my pear.
Original post by Bezoar
You're into the wrong girls. Nothing repulses me more than a dickhead gym lad with designer gear and an ego so big his mum needed an episiotomy
But these guys are viewed as attractive.
@23 and Grey

I choked on my pear.

You'd have to pay me 500k pa to give up my looks and that's more than most analysts earn.
Yeah I love to get myself involved with ****boys and find out a couple of months into the relationship that they love to meet other girls behind by back and cheat and aren't loyal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:
Original post by Jack22031994
Are you trying to understand the female mind?

Men have tried for centuries to do that and so far not one I am aware of has succeeded :lol:

I dont get it either. Admittedly, I am introverted, quiet and shy (even when I'm drunk).

Well I've concluded in my studies that most girls are so used to being treated like crud that they don't know a good thing if it hit them in the face. Well actually maybe they would if it hit them in the face. Anyway I've been told by girls that I was taking to for quite some time that I was too good to be true. That's what they really thought unfortunately.
Original post by Anonymous
But these guys are viewed as attractive.

You match them though so why are you moaning?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending