The Student Room Group

health pyschology

Hi i am thinking of doing pyschology as my second choice for uni and there are three madters level pathways including health pyschology and forensic pyschology is there any jobs in england for health pyschology ???
Original post by glamourprincess
Hi i am thinking of doing pyschology as my second choice for uni and there are three madters level pathways including health pyschology and forensic pyschology is there any jobs in england for health pyschology ???

If you want to do something badly enough there will ba pathways into it available either through chance or through working your way to it. Pick what you're interested in now. I'm assuming you're applying for undergrad level courses now? There's loads of time for you to decide later, your interests may change and certainly the job market will change while you study.
Original post by glamourprincess

Basically, the job market isn't great for any psychology job (tonnes of undergrads, few psychology jobs), however doing any degree will open up a lot of other generic graduate job opportunities. What is your first choice?

Quick Reply

Latest