The Student Room Group

My 3rd driving test. In rain. Help

I have my driving test in 2 days with predicted rain. It's my 3rd one and I'm scared of the rain adding to my already high nerves. 😥
Reply 1
Hey, this thread should be in Learning to Drive - tagging @AngryJellyfish to get this moved for you.
spark out the weatherman fam until he changes it ygm
Original post by Vscotae
I have my driving test in 2 days with predicted rain. It's my 3rd one and I'm scared of the rain adding to my already high nerves. 😥

cant u change the date?
I remember I took a driving test in the rain. Apparently I was driving too fast, also I almost crashed lulz
If you cant drive in the rain, you shouldnt be on the road
Reply 6
dont worry i was very scared when i took my test in the rain but it also felt nice it was winter times i had heated seats on i thought positive and i passed just what ever u do dont panic or get too excited think of it like you dont want to do it but u have to like a gcses if you know what i mean as that will calm you down a bit as when you do a test and you really care about it and your very excited it can make you do a stupid mistake what ever i wrote maybe dont make sense but yeah some people will understand where i am coming from lol i hope you pass btw
Learning to drive may look hard but if you look around, tons of people drive so you will get the hang of it. Good luck with your test.
Reply 8
It's a lot easier with rain, you could actually drive slow and the cars on the road will also be slow. GL
Reply 9
Quick tip, put the wipers on, and slow down a bit. Sorted.
Wipers on, keep your distance, take it easy.
omg i just realised my test is on a rainy day as well :frown: good luck op

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending