Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    This is where I say anything and post things i love. I feel like it does help getting things out of your system. Where i express myself.I basically post anything and that could include rants.Let's go

ReputationRep:
    you should make yourself a website --> post great stuff --> get lots of views ---> brands & advertising fees will come running to you.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think i want to be a child nurse anymore.. i like the idea of mental health nursing better now. I feel as though it's more me... you know? I feel super good when i provide emotional support to others and the feeling you get when they say it makes them feel better. I remember, i was on twitter one day then i got this dm and i was thinking "what... i never get dms" opened it and it was a long message from a girl. She was asking if i remembered her because she said she remembered me. I remember her saying that she doesn't self harm anymore because of me. Those were my fangirl twitter days and i remember her saying she loved me! (not in that way btw) and my heart just warmed up. She felt happy and then i felt happy.

I might just do.

ReputationRep:
    Still getting these horrible muscle twitches. Happening right now on the side of my head. Can't help but feel it. Doctor prescribed me vitamin D because i was low on Vitamin D and that was the cause of these muscle twitches. Meant to take it once a week for 12 weeks. It's been about 4 weeks and nothing has changed at all. Please god... give me something! I believe in you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozilll)
    you should make yourself a website --> post great stuff --> get lots of views ---> brands & advertising fees will come running to you.
    Oh hi sorry.. didn't see this. My life isn't so interesting so i don't think i should waste time on that. Thank you though!

ReputationRep:
    so i just failed my gcse maths twice and after procrastinating so much... i still felt so stressed and couldn't wait to just get it over and done with so i can be "free". For the past day, I've just been wanting to revise the whole spec and freaking ace any question like a pro? but then i forget how hard it was for me. Don't know why i feel like this? i guess i feel more motivated when theres no deadlines!

ReputationRep:

2 of these were flying in the room i was in and i bolted out. And my mum was commanding me to get the clothes out the washing machine so i had to go back to the kitchen but i was fully armed. I was wearing my coat and heels. I ran in did that and i think they're gone now.

ReputationRep:
    My bro brought me doritos when i caught him with my earphones again. Delicious!

ReputationRep:
    I've really just realised that when you're wearing nice makeup and basically don't really look like yourself.. people really do start respecting you more. I do remember wearing a lot of makeup and that day, people were opening doors for me, smiling at me and all those sort of things i wouldn't get when my face is raw and natural. Lol.

ReputationRep:
    When I start my first actual job in about 3 weeks, i will just fill up my Romwe basket and i cannot wait. They have beautiful clothing. I do worry about it not looking as good as it does in photo and maybe i get the wrong size... hm whatever. Cannot wait to not be broke! I don't have to keep stealing my sister's clothing lol. I can admit America has better clothing.

ReputationRep:
    Kill em with kindness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald7770)
    x

2 of these were flying in the room i was in and i bolted out. And my mum was commanding me to get the clothes out the washing machine so i had to go back to the kitchen but i was fully armed. I was wearing my coat and heels. I ran in did that and i think they're gone now.
    I don't mean to interrupt your blog but that pic killed me. I need to bathe now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenofswords)
    I don't mean to interrupt your blog but that pic killed me. I need to bathe now.
    Let's hope the water doesn't turn into thousands of them
    I need to bathe too

ReputationRep:
    Let's hope the water doesn't turn into thousands of them
    I need to bathe too
    I bathe with windows closed in case they come in.

I nearly fainted last time because of the trapped steam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenofswords)
    I bathe with windows closed in case they come in.

I nearly fainted last time because of the trapped steam.
    Well.. take care of yourself! Nice avatar by the way, you are pretty

ReputationRep:
    Well.. take care of yourself! Nice avatar by the way, you are pretty
    thank you xx

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I really wish i didn't put a selfie up... again. Never again!

ReputationRep:
    Babies are so damn cute man. Isn't it quite scary to think that some of them grow up to be serial killers, terrorists and rapists. I never thought of that. It's a bit deep.

ReputationRep:
    I want to write a story on my laptop just for myself about life. Or anything but in first person. That would be fun

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 10, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.