Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Emerald's blog.. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    This is where I say anything and post things i love. I feel like it does help getting things out of your system. Where i express myself.I basically post anything and that could include rants.Let's go

ReputationRep:
    you should make yourself a website --> post great stuff --> get lots of views ---> brands & advertising fees will come running to you.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think i want to be a child nurse anymore.. i like the idea of mental health nursing better now. I feel as though it's more me... you know? I feel super good when i provide emotional support to others and the feeling you get when they say it makes them feel better. I remember, i was on twitter one day then i got this dm and i was thinking "what... i never get dms" opened it and it was a long message from a girl. She was asking if i remembered her because she said she remembered me. I remember her saying that she doesn't self harm anymore because of me. Those were my fangirl twitter days and i remember her saying she loved me! (not in that way btw) and my heart just warmed up. She felt happy and then i felt happy.

I might just do.

ReputationRep:
    Still getting these horrible muscle twitches. Happening right now on the side of my head. Can't help but feel it. Doctor prescribed me vitamin D because i was low on Vitamin D and that was the cause of these muscle twitches. Meant to take it once a week for 12 weeks. It's been about 4 weeks and nothing has changed at all. Please god... give me something! I believe in you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozilll)
    you should make yourself a website --> post great stuff --> get lots of views ---> brands & advertising fees will come running to you.
    Oh hi sorry.. didn't see this. My life isn't so interesting so i don't think i should waste time on that. Thank you though!

ReputationRep:
    so i just failed my gcse maths twice and after procrastinating so much... i still felt so stressed and couldn't wait to just get it over and done with so i can be "free". For the past day, I've just been wanting to revise the whole spec and freaking ace any question like a pro? but then i forget how hard it was for me. Don't know why i feel like this? i guess i feel more motivated when theres no deadlines!

ReputationRep:

2 of these were flying in the room i was in and i bolted out. And my mum was commanding me to get the clothes out the washing machine so i had to go back to the kitchen but i was fully armed. I was wearing my coat and heels. I ran in did that and i think they're gone now.

ReputationRep:
    My bro brought me doritos when i caught him with my earphones again. Delicious!

ReputationRep:
    I've really just realised that when you're wearing nice makeup and basically don't really look like yourself.. people really do start respecting you more. I do remember wearing a lot of makeup and that day, people were opening doors for me, smiling at me and all those sort of things i wouldn't get when my face is raw and natural. Lol.

ReputationRep:
    When I start my first actual job in about 3 weeks, i will just fill up my Romwe basket and i cannot wait. They have beautiful clothing. I do worry about it not looking as good as it does in photo and maybe i get the wrong size... hm whatever. Cannot wait to not be broke! I don't have to keep stealing my sister's clothing lol. I can admit America has better clothing.

ReputationRep:
    Kill em with kindness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald7770)
    x

2 of these were flying in the room i was in and i bolted out. And my mum was commanding me to get the clothes out the washing machine so i had to go back to the kitchen but i was fully armed. I was wearing my coat and heels. I ran in did that and i think they're gone now.
    I don't mean to interrupt your blog but that pic killed me. I need to bathe now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenofswords)
    I don't mean to interrupt your blog but that pic killed me. I need to bathe now.
    Let's hope the water doesn't turn into thousands of them
    I need to bathe too

ReputationRep:
    Let's hope the water doesn't turn into thousands of them
    I need to bathe too
    I bathe with windows closed in case they come in.

I nearly fainted last time because of the trapped steam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenofswords)
    I bathe with windows closed in case they come in.

I nearly fainted last time because of the trapped steam.
    Well.. take care of yourself! Nice avatar by the way, you are pretty

ReputationRep:
    Well.. take care of yourself! Nice avatar by the way, you are pretty
    thank you xx

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I really wish i didn't put a selfie up... again. Never again!

ReputationRep:
    Babies are so damn cute man. Isn't it quite scary to think that some of them grow up to be serial killers, terrorists and rapists. I never thought of that. It's a bit deep.

ReputationRep:
    I want to write a story on my laptop just for myself about life. Or anything but in first person. That would be fun

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: December 20, 2017
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.