The Student Room Group

Emerald's blog..

Scroll to see replies

I really do not understand why it's so difficult for some people to just be quiet and not make such rude comments. Some people want to sound smart, some do it to be liked and it's just so mad. Some people can't even be funny without maybe hurting someone. "Dark humour" they say.. pssht.

In high school, this guy was so unpopular (wasn't disliked) and suddenly one day.. he decided that he'll start getting cheeky and getting rude. Everyone suddenly found him funny and he became one of the most popular kids at school. Are you that unfunny? Idk man.. these type of people do piss me off.

I appreciate kindness so much. Others might find over-friendly/over-positive people quite annoying but they're the best type of people. Obviously not to the point where they show no sympathy. Like if you tell them you're depressed and they just try to act like everything is fine. They are normal people!
I love making my mum happy.. if she laughs at your joke then you suddenly feel like a comedian:laugh:
I really hope i make great friends one day! I do have friends but...

One day. Jannah, i'm coming to you :biggrin:
Reply 25
Original post by Emerald7770

One day. Jannah, i'm coming to you :biggrin:

Ameen
Original post by OGGUS
Ameen

Inshallah:biggrin:
IMG_4585.JPG
I've been sleeping the whole day! And I'm still so sleepy!
This thread actually makes me feel so much better lol. I don't even know why.
Original post by qasim_96
This thread actually makes me feel so much better lol. I don't even know why.

Omg I'm so glad to hear you feel that way about it :biggrin: thanks
Where were you flying to? (o-o)
Original post by Insecable
Where were you flying to? (o-o)

Oh no.. that's not my photo. It's a photo I found that I really like! :biggrin:
Oh no.. that's not my photo. It's a photo I found that I really like! :biggrin:

Oh right, I love the view there. And I did skim through your blog. I certainly agree that kind people are the best, but they seem to be few and far between sometimes. :frown:
Reply 34
You are one of the nicest and funniest people on here :smile:
From what I've gathered. :h:
May Allah bless you with happiness and Jannah Ameen:h:
Original post by Insecable
Oh right, I love the view there. And I did skim through your blog. I certainly agree that kind people are the best, but they seem to be few and far between sometimes. :frown:

It certainly is so beautiful 😍
That's true but people can change from the meanest to kindest so fast so hopefully the kindness grows !
Original post by OGGUS
You are one of the nicest and funniest people on here :smile:
From what I've gathered. :h:
May Allah bless you with happiness and Jannah Ameen:h:

You gave me a huge smile when I read this. Thank you so so much :biggrin:

Ameen :biggrin:
Omg I'm so glad to hear you feel that way about it :biggrin: thanks

Your welcome :biggrin: Please continue with this wonderful thread.
Original post by qasim_96
Your welcome :biggrin: Please continue with this wonderful thread.

I sure will :biggrin:
Just came home from picking my little sister up from school. I thought it was sunny as hell outside but it's raining! And it's so beautiful. I do prefer it when I'm inside drinking a nice cup of tea whilst sticking my head out the window and smelling nature. I close my eyes and imagine I'm in a rainforest.. feels like I'm in heaven. The rain sounds and smells so good. So pretty!

Sometimes, when it's not even raining but I feel stressed I like to search up "10 hours of light rain" on YouTube, close my eyes and just relax. It's sorta like meditation.

When I was younger (lol like a year ago), when I was walking down a very quiet street and it was raining.. I would pretend I was in a music video then start singing umbrella by Rihanna and walk like a model. Ngl I would still do that now haha

Quick Reply

Latest