The Student Room Group

Emerald's blog..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Emerald7770
It certainly is so beautiful 😍
That's true but people can change from the meanest to kindest so fast so hopefully the kindness grows !

Yeah, I think I've been guilty of doing the same with some people. I suppose it's just what happens, sometimes.
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday. I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes. I'm coming home, I'm coming home, tell the world that I'm coming.... home.

Coming home - Skylar Grey
Original post by Insecable
Yeah, I think I've been guilty of doing the same with some people. I suppose it's just what happens, sometimes.

It's just life..
Subscribing :h:

I can relate to quite a lot of what you have wrote.
Original post by LeCroissant
Subscribing :h:

I can relate to quite a lot of what you have wrote.

Oh thank you :h:

I'm sure we all can, good to see someone who can understand and relate!
IMG_4580.JPG
Original post by Song of the Soul
The deepest secret is that life is not a process of discovery, but a process of creation. You are not discovering yourself, but creating yourself anew. Seek, therefore, not to find out Who You Are, seek to determine Who You Want to Be.

You will not have that for which you ask, nor can you have anything you want. This is because your very request is a statement of lack, and your saying you want a thing only works to produce that precise experience wanting in your reality. The correct prayer is therefore never a prayer of supplication, but a prayer of gratitude. When you thank God in advance for that which you choose to experience in your reality, you, in effect, acknowledge that it is there… in effect. Thankfulness if thus the most powerful statement to God; an affirmation that even before you ask, I have answered.

Knowing is a divine state, yet the grandest joy is in being.

Lovely quotes, thanks for your contribution! :biggrin:
Good things happen if you just BELIEVE. It's a lot more simple than we think!
It's so nice when people listen to you and respect you enough to give you eye contact and not talk over you! Shows they care and are interested in what you have to say.
IMG_4389.JPG
Attachment not found
Attachment not found

lol I posted the same quote whatever :smile:
I set fire to the rain! Watch it pour as I touch your face
IMG_4686.JPG
Patience is key to a happier life
My sister got a first in one of her units just now.. bless her she's so happy! over the moon
I hope i get a first when i get to uni for everything :biggrin:
My sister got a first in one of her units just now.. bless her she's so happy! over the moon

Alhamdulillah :smile:

I think a first is going to be pretty difficult to get :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending