The Student Room Group

Dreams about GCSEs and Exams

I've finished my GCSEs but i keep on getting this reoccuring dream about results day. I see myself with a piece of paper with lots of letters like A B C but i can't see for which subject. I'm getting really worried if this will mean anything. I am predicted all A*s and A but i messed some of my exams up. Is anyone else having these kind of dreams or did anyone have any for any exams.

Any support and reassurance will be much appreciated
I literally had this dream last night where me and my teacher were going through my gcse results (they were in like a little book with one subject per page) and in all my subjects I got A's, but each A was one/two marks away from A*s. My teacher told me not to worry, she sent certain papers off to be re-marked to boost my grade up, but when they got remarked, the marks actually went down?!? I literally woke up so sad.

I don't know what advice to give because I'm in exactly the same position as you:frown:
Reply 2
Original post by lightbulb22
I've finished my GCSEs but i keep on getting this reoccuring dream about results day. I see myself with a piece of paper with lots of letters like A B C but i can't see for which subject. I'm getting really worried if this will mean anything. I am predicted all A*s and A but i messed some of my exams up. Is anyone else having these kind of dreams or did anyone have any for any exams.

Hi,

All I can say is to worry later. You should now be enjoying as much of your summer holiday as you can. You get your GCSE results back on the 24th of August which is in 2 months.

I was predicted an A* for physics (a subject which I am going to do in A level) but since I messed up my last exam, I will probably get an A. English language and literature was a disaster, hopefully I would get at least a 5.

You are not the only one here.
Original post by urgurlbecca
My teacher told me not to worry, she sent certain papers off to be re-marked to boost my grade up, but when they got remarked, the marks actually went down?!? I literally woke up so sad.

remarks can also lower your grade? NOOO.
Original post by s4b3rt00th

Probably.

But it was just dream logic don't take my word for it.
I had a dream last night where I opened up my results and saw a bunch of E's even though I'm predicted A/A* for all.

You guys aren't the only one.
Original post by s4b3rt00th

Yes, remarks can also lower your grade. Hence, it is usual to only send a paper off for a remark if it is extremely close to the next grade.
Reply 7
Original post by stoyfan
Hi,

All I can say is to worry later. You should now be enjoying as much of your summer holiday as you can. You get your GCSE results back on the 24th of August which is in 2 months.

I was predicted an A* for physics (a subject which I am going to do in A level) but since I messed up my last exam, I will probably get an A. English language and literature was a disaster, hopefully I would get at least a 5.

You are not the only one here.

PHYSICS WAS A NIGHTMARE ;-;
I was predicted an A honestly do not think i will get it!

Me too during the exam season I had a dream the teacher started shouting and I was disqualified from my physics exam.I feel so stressed I won't get into a grammar school.
Original post by BahjaA
PHYSICS WAS A NIGHTMARE ;-;
I was predicted an A honestly do not think i will get it!

literally same, i am dreading it

Last year I had a dream that I got 11 A*s.

It didn't come true.

Don't fret I had loads of dreams too, even one for English which was my good subject said a U and a few D's its not likely to happen haha
thanks guys! i was stressing i was the only one

Quick Reply

Latest