The Student Room Group

The Werewolves of TSR - Round 5: Night four

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Michiyo
He is he who shall not be tagged :toofunny:

Also, what was @Kholmes1's role? I assume villager? :confused:

Just a note, everyone: even if someone claims to be innocent, that does not mean they are.

As such, 'proclaiming innocence' is more or less useless. EVERYONE is going to proclaim innocence, after all. Rather than proclaiming innocence, try to support it with real arguments and to identify who is lying about being innocent.

Thought I should throw in my two cents here.

Okay,
I am all for the town, and as the information is better, and time goes by, my worth is all the better.
That is my freshest tuppence worth.
Original post by Michiyo

Just a note, everyone: even if someone claims to be innocent, that does not mean they are.

As such, 'proclaiming innocence' is more or less useless. EVERYONE is going to proclaim innocence, after all. Rather than proclaiming innocence, try to support it with real arguments and to identify who is lying about being innocent.

Thought I should throw in my two cents here.

Thanks for your words of wisdom, :smile: I knew that the proclaiming of innocence was useless, but going by what AGoodOne said, he proclaimed innocence and should therefore not have to answer any more questions about his 'innocence'. Also demanding why people voted or suspected him because he had proclaimed innocence. Did that make sense? Probably not...
Original post by laurawatt
Also @cemsimon, @ThatsAGoodOne349 and @Labrador99, you have got to admit that Kraggor was acting a bit suspiciously - why else would I separate from the group and draw attention to myself by voting for him?!

I do agree that some of what they said made them stand out. However, by raising a suspicion (as opposed to an accusation) and by asking you to submit a defence, we are giving you the opportunity to explain that as your reasoning for voting them- not gather support for something that those you tagged didn't vote for. I don't know how to say what I just said in any other way, so if it comes across as being quite strong, that is absolutely not my intention. :h:
Original post by Labrador99
:shock:

:rip:RIP @Kholmes1 :frown:

Great writing though @_Sinnie_ :smile: (You forgot the poll)

And welcome back smiley :smile:

5Thanks y=÷
Poste54d from TSR Mobile
In terms of knowledge, which is what I have interpreted 'anything of importance' to mean, no. In terms of suspicions, yes.
I have some people I am suspicious of: Reshyna (now smiley), but that will depend on what smiley says and does- I'll give them a chance. I am suspicious of @laurawatt and @bizzy_penguin 's votes to lynch Kraggor on day 2, but I will clarify that I do not believe that alone to be enough to go by, as night 2 is still very early (equally though, it could be enough if there is nothing else against anyone else, if that makes sense?). I am a bit suspicious of @tmd12345 , but for no particular reason, so perhaps a low level of suspicion, but more than being 'unsure' about them.
I am unsure about @cemsimon and @jabbathemuttdog - They are both kind of in the middle for me- nothing that makes me suspicious, nothing that makes me think they are innocent.
I would be inclined to think that @Airmed and@ThatsAGoodOne349 have some importance in the game, or are at least innocent, but as I have said before, this is entirely subject to change as time and discussion goes on.
Since you asked, I will also proclaim my innocence. Hope what I said above is what you were looking for and do remember it is all subject to change as the game progresses and only represents my current thoughts :smile:

Original post by ThatsAGoodOne349
@bizzy_penguin
@Kholmes1

Can you guys explain why you voted for someone who has proclaimed innocence?

I honestly think that unsureness at this point is a cause for immediate suspicion ( this is if they havent voted at all or are quiet)
Laura and Bizzy are a little suspicious,and cem and jabba are slightly less so. I would keep an eye on tmd..

I will not proclaim my innocence because imo it doesn't make the slightest difference if everyone does it. especially since we all have a role in the game. :biggrin: :smile:

I voted @Airmed because although they claimed innocence their post from yesterday sounded as if they had a bigger role in the game
(isn't there a witch still standing?)

@Kholmes1 RIP :frown: (btw is there any way you could tell us why you voted Airmed? unless this os againt the rules of the game of course @_Sinnie_
Reply 25
Original post by bizzy_penguin
I will not proclaim my innocence because imo it doesn't make the slightest difference if everyone does it. especially since we all have a role in the game. :biggrin: :smile:

I voted @Airmed because although they claimed innocence their post from yesterday sounded as if they had a bigger role in the game

@Kholmes1 RIP :frown: (btw is there any way you could tell us why you voted Airmed? unless this os againt the rules of the game of course @_Sinnie_

Just so you know, the witch is on the village's side - so voting someone who you believe is a witch is not a good idea.

KHolmes can say why, provided they don't reveal anything that they 'know'.
Original post by _Sinnie_
Just so you know, the witch is on the village's side - so voting someone who you believe is a witch is not a good idea.

KHolmes can say why, provided they don't reveal anything that they 'know'.

thanks for the clarification :smile:
yes I definately wasn't voting on the basis of that (nearly forgot about the witch completely tbh)

@Labrador99 I wonder why the witch didn't use the potion to save the fortune teller... 🤔

Broski,
Witch, LG, Hunter, and 2 Wolves are left.
Rest of players are villagers.

@Labrador99 I wonder why the witch didn't use the potion to save the fortune teller... 🤔

Because the Witch did not know who the Fortune Teller was, of course :lol: I did not catch on that @Kraggor was the Fortune Teller either :smile:
Reply 29
will reply properly later on but I am not the right person to lynch
Original post by Airmed

can confirm
Original post by Airmed

Original post by Paracosm
can confirm

Can confirm too

I mean, I cannot because I do not know what her role is, but you get what I mean :lol:
(edited 6 years ago)
Interesting... @tmd12345 and @jabbathemuttdog Do you have anything you wish to say in your defence?

Umm...@laurawatt I'm not guilty perhaps I have not been active which could point to me being guilty(only online until 3), but I'm not sure why you think I am one to blame. :cry2:

I'm not the right one to be lynched however I do have my suspicions about a couple of you. I don't want to through any suspicions out there and not be correct.
(edited 6 years ago)
Interesting... @tmd12345 and @jabbathemuttdog Do you have anything you wish to say in your defence?

Well I can't speak for Jabba but lynching me would be a bad idea since the 2 remaining werewolves would have a much easier time winning
Reply 34
can confirm

Reply 35
Seriously though, if you're going to lynch me just because I didn't know that villagers could have pacts, then seriously, don't be so stupid. This is only my second time playing this and in my last game there were no pacts whatsoever. Jesus. :colonhash:

thanks for the clarification :smile:
yes I definately wasn't voting on the basis of that (nearly forgot about the witch completely tbh)

Yep, it doesn't make any difference, but sometimes people say more than that, which can help us figure out who everyone is :smile:
Not defending or condemning Airmed, but the witch is town aligned. The witch, whoever they are, doesn't know who anyone is, therefore they just have to hope their judgement of who is town aligned is correct in terms of who to use their potions on.

Original post by jabbathemuttdog
Umm...@laurawatt I'm not guilty perhaps I have not been active which could point to me being guilty(only online until 3), but I'm not sure why you think I am one to blame. :cry2:

I'm not the right one to be lynched however I do have my suspicions about a couple of you. I don't want to through any suspicions out there and not be correct.

Thank you for your response @jabbathemuttdog

Original post by tmd12345
Well I can't speak for Jabba but lynching me would be a bad idea since the 2 remaining werewolves would have a much easier time winning

Thanks @tmd12345 for your explanation. Though I cannot be certain, I am inclined to think you are town aligned.
Reply 37
@bizzy_penguin did you vote for me because of what I said yesterday? Because if so...

Original post by Airmed
Seriously though, if you're going to lynch me just because I didn't know that villagers could have pacts, then seriously, don't be so stupid. This is only my second time playing this and in my last game there were no pacts whatsoever. Jesus. :colonhash:

I am innocent, I don't know what I have said has made people think I am not. :colonhash:
Don't vote for @Airmed pls :cry2:
Reply 39
Don't vote for @Airmed pls :cry2:

you're not even playing the game and you know that I am not the person to be lynch :cry2: :hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest