The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

How likely am I to receive an offer if I meet bare minimum entry requirements?

Just found out that my predicted grades are AAB (Psychology, Maths, Biology respectively). I want to apply for Business and Management at University of Exeter, whose entry requirement is AAA-AAB. How likely am I to receive a conditional offer for this course? What if the entry requirement was AAA instead?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by honour
Just found out that my predicted grades are AAB (Psychology, Maths, Biology respectively). I want to apply for Business and Management at University of Exeter, whose entry requirement is AAA-AAB. How likely am I to receive a conditional offer for this course? What if the entry requirement was AAA instead?

Didnt I figure this out for you last time?

AAB is 90% as is AAA.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Didnt I figure this out for you last time?

AAB is 90% as is AAA.

Yes, you did, though last time I was asking about an AAB course, I wanted to see if there's any difference between that and an AAA course - and looks like there's not. Thanks again for your response. :smile:
Original post by honour
Yes, you did, though last time I was asking about an AAB course, I wanted to see if there's any difference between that and an AAA course - and looks like there's not. Thanks again for your response. :smile:

Its likely you will get an offer, but it also depends on your PS and reference as well. Get the PS right.

Quick Reply

Latest