The Student Room Group

Can't sleep AMA

Fun facts about me to get the conversation going (said in sardonic and satirical voice): anti racist, accepting of all sexualities cause I don't care, and currently still at school.
Reply 2
Are you scared that a clown will eat you?
Do you like Pokemon? I like Pokemon.
Can you sleep?
Original post by Dwarf-Shortage
Can you sleep?

interesting question; sarcasm appreciated. no. i cannot.
Original post by orderofthelotus
Do you like Pokemon? I like Pokemon.

no ive never had anything to do with it.
Original post by Callicious

cant see what the photo is, please describe?
Original post by christabelgraham
no ive never had anything to do with it.

Much disappoint.

I can't sleep either. So I'm playing Pokemon.
cant see what the photo is, please describe?

Hail Science with The Professor
Original post by orderofthelotus
Much disappoint.

I can't sleep either. So I'm playing Pokemon.

ahh thats cool. what do you do one pokemon? like i know that sounds stupid but ive never played. like i obviously tried pokemon go but apart from that
Original post by Callicious
Hail Science with The Professor

oh cool. no idea what that is so im gonna pretend i do for the sake of it/
ahh thats cool. what do you do one pokemon? like i know that sounds stupid but ive never played. like i obviously tried pokemon go but apart from that

In the main series games, you have an entire country to explore basically, and as you travel, you get to catch Pokemon (like in Pokemon Go, but with extra game mechanics) and you have to fight other Pokemon to make yours stronger. As you travel, you'll get stronger and you'll eventually have to beat the hardest character in the game called the champion (essentially one of the boss fights in generic RPG terms).

Each of the games also has a different story and a different crime organisation that you also have to stop at some point, usually towards the end of the game.

You also can try to catch all the Pokemon (there's an entire song about it), but with over 700 in the newer ones, I just catch as many as I can for the sh*ts and giggles and give up once I've finished the main story arc and bosses and all o' dat.

And that's it in a nutshell. Good fun.
I haven't been to bed before midnight in years :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest