Does anyone vape? Watch

Pirko
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I've quit smoking for a week after picking up a sub-ohm vape kit and I must say that this is probably one of the best decisions ever.

I used to smoke 10/day but have no cravings after picking up a SMOK alien 220w. I only use about 3-4ml of e-juice a day.

To be honest there really is no drawback when you compare this to smoking; you save money, the flavoring in vape is better and of course it's not as detrimental to your health.

If you are a smoker and trying to quit, please consider vaping.
StrawbAri
Badges: 17
Report 2 years ago
Meany Pie
Meany Pie
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What tank are you running?

It is the only thing that really matters, anything can put out wattage.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Babyoleg
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Pirko)
I've quit smoking for a week after picking up a sub-ohm vape kit and I must say that this is probably one of the best decisions ever.

I used to smoke 10/day but have no cravings after picking up a SMOK alien 220w. I only use about 3-4ml of e-juice a day.

To be honest there really is no drawback when you compare this to smoking; you save money, the flavoring in vape is better and of course it's not as detrimental to your health.

If you are a smoker and trying to quit, please consider vaping.
Theres Been no long term studies into how they affect your health. God knows what they could do to you. At least with normal cigarettes the effects are known. These God knows, all your doing is putting full blown chemicals into your body.
Bad8oys
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
V/\ VapeNation

Posted from TSR Mobile
TurboWarrior
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I don't
username2553161
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
nicotine lozenges work for me.
klou86xx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I quit smoking 29 days ago after 16 years I bought the alien g150 first but I was choking on it so I bought an aspire pockex and the innokin endura T18 and use them like a cig mouth to lung and I haven't smoked since and now I can handle the g150 lol. I have spent a lot on juices though but I'm chuffed about going a month without smoking I've only managed a week or two when I've tried before 😀 good luck and don't give up u will feel better in the long run I just can't bear sitting next to my partner due to him being a smoker and he stinks of dirty cigs 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Meany Pie
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by klou86xx)
I quit smoking 29 days ago after 16 years I bought the alien g150 first but I was choking on it so I bought an aspire pockex and the innokin endura T18 and use them like a cig mouth to lung and I haven't smoked since and now I can handle the g150 lol. I have spent a lot on juices though but I'm chuffed about going a month without smoking I've only managed a week or two when I've tried before 😀 good luck and don't give up u will feel better in the long run I just can't bear sitting next to my partner due to him being a smoker and he stinks of dirty cigs 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
The price of juices has skyrocketed lately.

The 10ml bottles don't even last a day. Luckily I still have my 120ml liquids.
RoyalSheepy
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Drostina
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by RoyalSheepy)
Pirko
Rep:
?
(Original post by Meany Pie)
What tank are you running?

It is the only thing that really matters, anything can put out wattage.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm using a SMOK TFV8 tank, what about you?

& yeah the prices of juice have increased substantially but my sister actually planned in advance, because of the new regulations a lot of vaping sites were clearing their juices. She bought around 100 x 30 ml bottles for £1 each of various flavors.
mercuryman
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
teach me how to do hoops
Pirko
Rep:
?
(Original post by Babyoleg)
Theres Been no long term studies into how they affect your health. God knows what they could do to you. At least with normal cigarettes the effects are known. These God knows, all your doing is putting full blown chemicals into your body.
The long term studies were actually published around February and it is by far a safer alternative than smoking. You are a fool for believing in the rhetoric of the multi-billion pound tobacco industry. You don't know what are in cigarettes, you have nicotine, tobacco and 4000 other chemicals-- some of which are even used in cleaning products, rat poison, etc.

The only problem is the regulation of juices; there needs to be stricter regulations to ensure that certain ingredients aren't used, but most reputable juice makers have test certificates on their products and none of these have any hazardous side effects.
Babyoleg
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Pirko)
The long term studies were actually published around February and it is by far a safer alternative than smoking. You are a fool for believing in the rhetoric of the multi-billion pound tobacco industry. You don't know what are in cigarettes, you have nicotine, tobacco and 4000 other chemicals-- some of which are even used in cleaning products, rat poison, etc.

The only problem is the regulation of juices; there needs to be stricter regulations to ensure that certain ingredients aren't used, but most reputable juice makers have test certificates on their products and none of these have any hazardous side effects.
Actually you're the fool believing in this. The tobacco companies have a big part to play in the vaping industry and they've actually had vaping technology for years just not introduced it until people stopped smoking.

And there's no way it's a long term study when they've only been out a few years
Meany Pie
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Pirko)
I'm using a SMOK TFV8 tank, what about you?

& yeah the prices of juice have increased substantially but my sister actually planned in advance, because of the new regulations a lot of vaping sites were clearing their juices. She bought around 100 x 30 ml bottles for £1 each of various flavors.
I'm running a cleito 120, I have a TFV4 but I hated the tiny top fill hole.

I have very specific tastes so I just bought my favourite liquid in bulk.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pirko
Rep:
?
(Original post by Meany Pie)
I'm running a cleito 120, I have a TFV4 but I hated the tiny top fill hole.

I have very specific tastes so I just bought my favourite liquid in bulk.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What juice do you vape? You seem like a mint lady.
Pirko
Rep:
?
(Original post by Babyoleg)
Actually you're the fool believing in this. The tobacco companies have a big part to play in the vaping industry and they've actually had vaping technology for years just not introduced it until people stopped smoking.

And there's no way it's a long term study when they've only been out a few years
How about you get off your fat arse and actually Google it?

http://www.itv.com/news/2017-02-07/v...ng-cigarettes/
Meany Pie
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Pirko)
What juice do you vape? You seem like a mint lady.
Menthol is the worst. It is a Mango and Vanilla yogurt.
angelike1
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
which pussy actually vapes lmao

its worse than putting tobacco in your joint
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (141)
17.89%
It's just nice to be back! (213)
27.03%
Not great so far... (282)
35.79%
I want to drop out! (152)
19.29%

Watched Threads