Lloyds Banking Group Apprenticeship Watch

username2781270
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Has anyone applied to any of the apprenticeship they offer?
Has anyone completed any online tests or been invited to an interview?
midwife101
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by amir976)
Hey i am considering applying to a project management apprenticeship but i really want to know more about the role and the opportunities! What about you?
username2781270
Rep:
?
(Original post by midwife101)
Hey i am considering applying to a project management apprenticeship but i really want to know more about the role and the opportunities! What about you?
I have not applied but thinking about it. I have offers from good uni but may consider it. What location do u want to apply for?
midwife101
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I have not applied but thinking about it. I have offers from good uni but may consider it. What location do u want to apply for?
Yes I'm exactly the same, my heart is in miwifery and i want to do it so badly and i have an offer and everything but i am seriosuly worried at the financial aspect of going to uni! but my other option was always to do an apprenticehip and this seems like such a good opportunity as well! i want to apply in Hove, what about you?
username2781270
Rep:
?
(Original post by midwife101)
Yes I'm exactly the same, my heart is in miwifery and i want to do it so badly and i have an offer and everything but i am seriosuly worried at the financial aspect of going to uni! but my other option was always to do an apprenticehip and this seems like such a good opportunity as well! i want to apply in Hove, what about you?
I think you should apply and see what happens. I want to study accounting and finance at uni but some of my friends will be starting an apprenticeship.
midwife101
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I think you should apply and see what happens. I want to study accounting and finance at uni but some of my friends will be starting an apprenticeship.
I just worry that I would regret doing it because of the working environment. However, it would be interesting to see if i actually got offered the position or not! Best of luck to you, if you decide to go ahead and if not good luck at uni!
shadow_moon
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi, I've applied to Project Trainee Higher Apprentice in Birmingham and after completing the online assessment's was told to wait until at least 21st July for results.
Lamondinho
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What sort of questions were asked?
username2781270
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Llyods bank said they will tell the outcome of the video interview on the 11th August and if you are successful you will be invited to an assessment centre which is the last stage in the process.
KBBB1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Llyods bank said they will tell the outcome of the video interview on the 11th August and if you are successful you will be invited to an assessment centre which is the last stage in the process.
Hi, did you get to the assessment stage by any chance?
username2781270
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have. And I already started my role in October. The assessment centre is a virtual reality task where u have to respond to certain scenarios
Charlielakes1
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey just applied for an apprenticeship with Lloyd’s. How long after you completed the online tests did it take for them to get back to you? Thanks x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

Are cats selfish

Yes (127)
60.48%
No (83)
39.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise