The Student Room Group

Question for women..

Say a short woman (say 5ft) had a kickboxing tshirt on and looked sporty. Say you were angry with her for some reason (maybe she pushed in a que or did something to annoy you) would you be hesitant about starting an argument with her, or would you think you had the upperhand because shes shorter? Was discussing with my sister about how female minds work so curious of the responses lol.
Original post by Anonymous
Say a short woman (say 5ft) had a kickboxing tshirt on and looked sporty. Say you were angry with her for some reason (maybe she pushed in a que or did something to annoy you) would you be hesitant about starting an argument with her, or would you think you had the upperhand because shes shorter? Was discussing with my sister about how female minds work so curious of the responses lol.

I'm not exactly a confrontational person in general, however, I wouldn't care what she does as a hobby, if someone annoys me or makes me feel uncomfortable I would have to tell them in a reasonable manner depending on how they've annoyed me.

I'm 5ft2 and I've confronted a 6ft man for pushing in the queue in a local Sainsbury's before so if I confronted him then I can confront a 5ft girl
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2

Only 5ft tall myself and do martial arts so no :smile:

Idgaf whether she look sporty or not, or whether she smaller than me or not.

If she did something ON PURPOSE to annoy me, I would start an argument with her depending on the situation.

Ok maybe that's in my mind...she'd probably terrify me.

I'd probably cut my eyes at her or push right back but if she physically touched me she getting these hands. :dumbells:
yes I would.
I am physically strong anyway as I lift weights. I would only fight her if she layed hands on me first.
I'm too British to start arguments with anyone :tea:
I'm that sort of person who would probably start a heated argument with someone if they annoyed me lol so I wouldn't really care if she had a black belt in karate :smile:

I wouldn't even start a fight anyway over anything.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending