Does a guy engaging in particular sports make him more attractive? Watch

awkwardshortguy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I saw a troll thread recently where the anonymous OP mentioned in one of his posts how a number of girls from that person's university purportedly had sexual relations with each and every member of the rugby team, and that there were others who were just short of becoming completionists also. Although I have my doubts that even one person would have done that, this got me wondering are there particular sports a guy can engage in to become more attractive to girls, and if so which sports are the most 'effective', and exactly how 'effective' are they?
eden3
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
well, girls like fit guys obviously. And when you're fit and regularly exercise it shows in your physique
study beats
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by awkwardshortguy)
i saw a troll thread recently where the anonymous op mentioned in one of his posts how a number of girls from that person's university purportedly had sexual relations with each and every member of the rugby team, and that there were others who were just short of becoming completionists also. Although i have my doubts that even one person would have done that, this got me wondering are there particular sports a guy can engage in to become more attractive to girls, and if so which sports are the most 'effective', and exactly how 'effective' are they?
the sport that pays the most probably
Integer
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Dont care
awkwardshortguy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by eden3)
well, girls like fit guys obviously. And when you're fit and regularly exercise it shows in your physique
I was wondering if perhaps the very act of engaging in a particular sport was itself appealing, possibly at some specific competitive level
eden3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by awkwardshortguy)
I was wondering if perhaps the very act of engaging in a particular sport was itself appealing, possibly at some specific competitive level
Yes because it shows social status/power and women are attracted to that
Hirsty97
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Most girls don't seem to care about sports because they are mostly pointless, but I think they find guys that do aggressive sports like boxing or wrestling attractive because the violence. There are niche girls that like certain sports too like once some girl was trying to impress me by telling me how much of a football fan she was but actually I find football to be insufferably boring
Trinculo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You need to join Ultimate Frisbee or e-Sports. Girls love that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (200)
19.23%
Labour (443)
42.6%
Liberal Democrats (201)
19.33%
Green Party (54)
5.19%
Brexit Party (27)
2.6%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.38%
SNP (15)
1.44%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.96%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.1%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.19%
SDLP (1)
0.1%
Ulster Unionist (3)