Nimsy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Does anyone know what topics will come up in the functional skills exam? I haven't yet practiced any papers for Level 2 Maths, but I have completed a revision book from CGP. I need to achieve Level 2 maths in order to do an access higher course at my local college in Midwifery & Nursing, so any advice or tips would be highly appreciated
brainzistheword
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Nimsy)
Does anyone know what topics will come up in the functional skills exam? I haven't yet practiced any papers for Level 2 Maths, but I have completed a revision book from CGP. I need to achieve Level 2 maths in order to do an access higher course at my local college in Midwifery & Nursing, so any advice or tips would be highly appreciated
To be honest, if you have the time, do past papers! these are the best way to see trends in the questions and they are ultimately the best practice
Teddy147
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I wanted to ask a similer question but got the answer from above. Although, I am doing a city
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (130)
59.63%
No (47)
21.56%
Not sure (41)
18.81%

Watched Threads