TheMightyKind
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi,

I have received an invitation for interview in Physician Associate studies. Just wondering if anyone else has received one? If so, I don't mind meeting up /chatting before the interview day to exchange tips and discuss about the preparation for it.

This will really be helpful, so please let me know if anyone's interested.

Thanks.
asp8
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello! I also have an interview for the USA Physician Associate course and would be happy to discuss beforehand!
planet_tea
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Anyone heard back from them yet?
LabRatGNH
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Not yet, no... Not sure if it's a good, or a bad thing. (Had an interview on the 3rd of July)
planet_tea
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by LabRatGNH)
Not yet, no... Not sure if it's a good, or a bad thing. (Had an interview on the 3rd of July)
Same, but I just got an email saying we should hear back by the middle of next week
LabRatGNH
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Thanks for letting me know (I didn't get an email). That's cool - at least we know to wait, not just give up in despair......
Hi18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi guys have you all applied for the msc physician associate at uea ? for January 18 start ?

let me know if you got in
how the interview went
any tips to share
LabRatGNH
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yes, it was for the Jan 2018 that I applied to, and got offered a place.

The interview wasn't too bad really. I can't offer anything terribly insightful in terms of tips I'm afraid. I think they give you the station titles don't they?
Hi18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by LabRatGNH)
Yes, it was for the Jan 2018 that I applied to, and got offered a place.

The interview wasn't too bad really. I can't offer anything terribly insightful in terms of tips I'm afraid. I think they give you the station titles don't they?
Yes they do , is it straight forward like that and how was the assessments the test were they hard what topics would you recommend practise ?
LabRatGNH
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Hi18)
Yes they do , is it straight forward like that and how was the assessments the test were they hard what topics would you recommend practise ?
A general read around the subjects that the stations are themed on, and you should be fine. Understanding the both role and healthcare in general will be an obvious and good start.

I realise that's a bit vague, but it wouldn't be fair to be too specific...
Hi18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
That's fine thanks and the test numeracy and literacy are they hard or more common sense ?
My interview is tomora morning tbh I pretty nervous

So you from Norwich or had to relocate ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (183)
14.29%
I'm not sure (59)
4.61%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (377)
29.43%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.89%
I'm not a current university student (625)
48.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed