The Student Room Group

No higher maintenance

So basically, I applied for a maintenance loan and I'm pretty certain I also applied for a higher maintenance loan. However, when I got my confirmation letter I was only given a maintenance loan of £3928 and I don't see any sign of a higher maintenance loan. So, I was wondering what should I do?
Original post by Judiasbookings
So basically, I applied for a maintenance loan and I'm pretty certain I also applied for a higher maintenance loan. However, when I got my confirmation letter I was only given a maintenance loan of £3928 and I don't see any sign of a higher maintenance loan. So, I was wondering what should I do?

Have you sent in evidence of household income?
Original post by Tiger Rag
Have you sent in evidence of household income?

No but this is because, they didn't ask for it.
Original post by Judiasbookings

Hi Judiasbookings,

If you haven't selected on your application to be assessed on household income we won't ask for it. To check you application we suggest you call us on 0300 100 0607.

Thanks Claire

Quick Reply