Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting an IR BA at LSe this year and was wondering if there is anywhere on the net that I can find a list of the outside options that I can take?

I would be quite interested in doing this course,

http://www.lse.ac.uk/Depts/language/...andsociety.htm

Would that be feasable?

How do the outside options work?

(Original post by feedtheflamingo)
    I'm starting an IR BA at LSe this year and was wondering if there is anywhere on the net that I can find a list of the outside options that I can take?

I would be quite interested in doing this course,

http://www.lse.ac.uk/Depts/language/...andsociety.htm

Would that be feasable?

How do the outside options work?
    OMG WOW! I LOVE literature - I had no idea LSE offered it as an outside option!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've never been this excited on UKL before.

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't seem very literature based though, the reading list doesn't actually have any novels or poetry on it, rather text books about general trends in literature. I think it must be very much concentrated on literature as a mirror to society and all that rather than the analysis of words and character etc.

(Original post by feedtheflamingo)
    It doesn't seem very literature based though, the reading list doesn't actually have any novels or poetry on it, rather text books about general trends in literature. I think it must be very much concentrated on literature as a mirror to society and all that rather than the analysis of words and character etc.
    Yes, I think that may be a questionable approach (literature, as well as society, to me is a reflection of the unconscious).

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 27, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.