Can a teacher get fired if they bad mouth/ talk badly about another teacher

Watch
StudyDd1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I got a teacher and the teacher was talking about another teacher badly, my teacher told my class that she hates that teacher and it was during a lesson about hierarchy chart and that teacher name that she hates was on the hierarchy chary. My teacher was bashing her whiteboard pen against the teacher name which implies that my teacher wanna stab her. Will she get in trouble or will she get fired because I have complained it to my principle.
Joboling
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
lol
camfanclash
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Don't jump to conclusions, it doesn't imply stabbing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fidgetspinner_69
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
OMG your one of them annying kids, am sure it isnt that bad. Normally its the 40 year old home bound over protective parent complaining not a student. i swear al the time the teacher swears aswell and idgaf
ddrrzzeerr
Badges: 17
Report 3 years ago
It is very unprofessional to say she doesn't like another teacher. I wouldn't think she would lose her job over it. If I was the principle, I'd have a word with the teacher who said it and not mention it to the teacher who it was about.
doodle_333
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm sure they'll talk to her but I doubt she would get fired. Stay out of things in future if they don't concern you.
Twinpeaks
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You little ****.
Vanny17
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
:rofl: Only on TSR

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by StudyDd1)
I got a teacher and the teacher was talking about another teacher badly, my teacher told my class that she hates that teacher and it was during a lesson about hierarchy chart and that teacher name that she hates was on the hierarchy chary. My teacher was bashing her whiteboard pen against the teacher name which implies that my teacher wanna stab her. Will she get in trouble or will she get fired because I have complained it to my principle.
and he said...and she said...and he said...

No. And stop being a troublemaker.
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It's unprofessional but it wasn't your place to get involved, you just sound like a snitch
CTLeafez
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
As the infamous Mr Gilbert said in The Inbetweeners: "No one likes a grass".

Yes, it's good to stick by the principles but you really are just causing drama for the hell of it. Why did you essentially throw this teacher into do-do? If you're so set on your principles, do you think you'd tell on a teacher who you genuinely liked if they did the same thing?
TheAlchemistress
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You shouldn't have complained their are so many teachers like this, doesn't mean they should all get fired. Anyone can get hot headed.
username3180692
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Why would you wanna snitch to the headteacher... generally it is frowned upon because teachers are all collegues and shouldnt be telling students about their opinions on other teachers. Their job is to teach you... nothing more nothing less
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (438)
56.3%
I don't have everything I need (340)
43.7%

Watched Threads