The Student Room Group

Evidence for PGL

Hello,

I am an EU student and I recently applied for a Postgraduate Loan. I sent the requested evidence (ID/passport) through EMS, which was handled and delivered in the UK by Parcelforce. I received confirmation from Parcelforce that the parcel was delivered and signed for yesterday.

What I would like to know, is it possible to find out if the parcel was actually delivered to Student Finance England?

I am asking this for 2 reasons:

1. Parcelforce states that it does not deliver to PO Box, although I had no idea that my EMS mail will be processed by them.

2. On my passport, I also have my US Visa, which is still valid for 7 years. If my passport gets lost, I lose my Visa as well.

Is it possible to get any confirmation from SFE if they received it?
Original post by kold2008
Hello,

I am an EU student and I recently applied for a Postgraduate Loan. I sent the requested evidence (ID/passport) through EMS, which was handled and delivered in the UK by Parcelforce. I received confirmation from Parcelforce that the parcel was delivered and signed for yesterday.

What I would like to know, is it possible to find out if the parcel was actually delivered to Student Finance England?

I am asking this for 2 reasons:

1. Parcelforce states that it does not deliver to PO Box, although I had no idea that my EMS mail will be processed by them.

2. On my passport, I also have my US Visa, which is still valid for 7 years. If my passport gets lost, I lose my Visa as well.

Is it possible to get any confirmation from SFE if they received it?

Hi Kold2008,

We can't give account specific on here you would need to call Postgraduate on 0300 100 0031 and we can check if we have received your evidence.

Thanks Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending