Turn on thread page Beta

urgent help please watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hi

for mt AS levels i havent done to good getting CCDD. now my question is will i be able to get an interview with a decent uni with those kind of grades. i want to do business managment adn the best uni that i will apply to is probably kings college or quenn mary's. i am gonna retake some modules to try and boost my grades

ReputationRep:
    As far as i remember, you don't put your As grades on your UCAS application, but your As grades are likely to mean you are likely to get lower predicted grades...talk to your teachers after the holls, and try and convince them to push up their predicted grades a bit...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s4ch1117)
    hi

for mt AS levels i havent done to good getting CCDD. now my question is will i be able to get an interview with a decent uni with those kind of grades. i want to do business managment adn the best uni that i will apply to is probably kings college or quenn mary's. i am gonna retake some modules to try and boost my grades
    If your grades are poor then it is even more important than usual that your application is well written. Admissions officers sift through thousands of applications and are far more likely to be sympathetic to forms which show a good command of grammar and spelling - particularly for a subject such as Business Management.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.