Rachio and Juxtapiped Conversation Watch

This discussion is closed.
Tek
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I have no objections to this thread as long as you don't start having cyber sex.
pantryboy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
so what are you into, music, films etc etc?
Anna
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Juxtapiped)
welllll if you really want to knowwwwww,i loveeee flowers,and chocolates,and expensive jewellery,and i like being taken to the cinema,i want 3 kids, 2 girls and 1 boy!!
pantryboy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anna)
welllll if you really want to knowwwwww,i loveeee flowers,and chocolates,and expensive jewellery,and i like being taken to the cinema,i want 3 kids, 2 girls and 1 boy!!
same here
rachio
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
you know my favourite films and i'm more into films than i am music. however, i say that but i just bought a new CD today by the darkness, (permission to land). i'm not really a major fan of anything tho, and i'm not going to pretend i am by talking about really obscure bands!! what about you?
rachio
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
same here
ooh, totally agree - maybe not the kids bit but the rest!!
pantryboy
Rep:
?
(Original post by rachio)
you know my favourite films and i'm more into films than i am music. however, i say that but i just bought a new CD today by the darkness, (permission to land). i'm not really a major fan of anything tho, and i'm not going to pretend i am by talking about really obscure bands!! what about you?

I am more into films than I am music; and the music that I do like is weird and obscure - ranging from film soundtracks to....I dunno. I'm more into photography.
LH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tek)
I have no objections to this thread as long as you don't start having cyber sex.
lol.

Have you two ever heard of private messages?
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
well sorry to like butt into ur convo,buttt im like that! you both obviously have a lot going on,i must say, photography is very interesting. kids are still better though!!!!!!!
rachio
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I am more into films than I am music; and the music that I do like is weird and obscure - ranging from film soundtracks to....I dunno. I'm more into photography.
yay, film soundtracks - obviously pulp fiction - its good. got son of a preacher on it and don't know why but i always feel happy after listening to it. I love buying books full of photos (i can't take my own so i ahve to look at other peoples!). could look at them for hours.
rachio
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tek)
ha ha!
pantryboy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anna)
well sorry to like butt into ur convo,buttt im like that! you both obviously have a lot going on,i must say, photography is very interesting. kids are still better though!!!!!!!

Welcome Anna to this wonderful world of discussion! I would have used private messages but to be honest there's no point and I can't be bothered.
rachio
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
cos you have that barbie doll style picture by your name, i imagine you to look like that!! can't help it!

i don't look like a stop sign, in case you were wonderin!
pantryboy
Rep:
?
cos you have that barbie doll style picture by your name, i imagine you to look like that!! can't help it!

And I don't look like a bar code - despite the many times people have swiped me.
rachio
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
And I don't look like a bar code - despite the many times people have swiped me.
ha ha! i wish that i was as thin as a stop sign actually, not that i'm a big lard or anthing. would be nice!
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Welcome Anna to this wonderful world of discussion! I would have used private messages but to be honest there's no point and I can't be bothered.
cant be bothered?is thissss the same juxtapiped that was so worked up about his GCSE results and told us all on the forum how much effort you had put into them? for some reasonnnn, i dnt think ur the 'cant be bothered' type lolllll. i still remember allll those threads......
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

lolll not to worry, u may picture me how you like. i can assure you,im a big fan of barbie!! have allllll the dolls, however i hope to sell them when im 70 and get lots of money
rachio
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
cant be bothered?is thissss the same juxtapiped that was so worked up about his GCSE results and told us all on the forum how much effort you had put into them? for some reasonnnn, i dnt think ur the 'cant be bothered' type lolllll. i still remember allll those threads......
worked up?? i bet he was!! should of seen the panic he had before it was results day - and then he went and beat us all!! not that i'm bitter or anything!
rachio
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
lolll not to worry, u may picture me how you like. i can assure you,im a big fan of barbie!! have allllll the dolls, however i hope to sell them when im 70 and get lots of money
its a nice idea!! u'll be rich but barbie-less. i haev one barbie but i kept it iin a box under my bed and its head broke off!! *sob, sob*
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
worked up?? i bet he was!! should of seen the panic he had before it was results day - and then he went and beat us all!! not that i'm bitter or anything!
lolll,well i can assure you we got the same treatment here. the entire forum was basically about his results,but i suppose he got verrrrrrrrrrrrry happy. im sure ill do the same thing next year if i get results like his!!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (192)
27.79%
No (499)
72.21%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed