The Student Room Group

A Level Geography Coursework... Examples?

Hello :smile:
I was wondering if anyone has any examples of an A Level Geography fieldwork investigation / coursework final piece. I've decided to do my project on the regeneration of Salford Quays and I'm finding it hard to write an introduction and find information for the project overall. If anyone has any geography coursework examples (it can be on anything) that would be great as I'd be able to see how to structure it!! Just feeling a bit lost at the moment haha.

Thank you!
Reply 2
Original post by Ella_08
I was wondering if anyone has any examples of an A Level Geography fieldwork investigation / coursework final piece. I've decided to do my project on the regeneration of Salford Quays and I'm finding it hard to write an introduction and find information for the project overall. If anyone has any geography coursework examples (it can be on anything) that would be great as I'd be able to see how to structure it!! Just feeling a bit lost at the moment haha.

Thank you!

I'm struggling on writing the intro as well! If anyone has an exemplars it would be much appreciated :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/380277-independent-investigation-exemplar-1-coastal-landscapes.pdf
from p12 there's an example which I'm using as reference but idk how old it is, hope it helps.
Reply 4
Can I have it to please?
Did u find any examples then?
Reply 7
Could anyone send me any coursework examples that got an A or at least a B
Reply 8
Original post by username1454260

Thank you!

Hi, I was thinking of doing about the regeneration of Salford Quays, do you have any tips of what to include? :smile:
no
no
Original post by Hahahahusua
Did u find any examples then?

no.

Latest